Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gazetteer
Nov 22, 2011

"You're talking to cats."
"And you eat ghosts, so shut the fuck up."
Lily Green-Zuckermann
Exp: 4/5; Harm: 0/5; Conditions: Not from around here, Blamed; Promises: Ms. Carmichael; Hiroko
Hot 2, Cold -1, Volatile -1, Dark 1

Well, that probably clears up any lingering worries that I was misreading the situation! I freeze up for a moment from sheer surprise, but I relax into things quickly enough. I lean into her, and kiss her back. It doesn't last that long -- first date and all, and I think we're both pretty nervous -- but I don't really know what to say at first as the kiss finally breaks off. So I just kind of smile like an idiot, nothing breaking the silence in the room but my pounding heart.

"Wow," I say. "I didn't see that coming." God, I must sound like such a loving dork right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

Hiroko Nakahara
Hot -1, Cold -1, Volatile 2, Dark 1
Harm 0/4 | Exp 4/5 | Conditions: Blamed

I can't help but laugh. I'm sorry Lily, I didn't expect you to react like that either. But you don't look opposed to it either, so...

"I know we just met, but... yes, I uh, I like you." I don't know which of us looks more flush. Probably me. "I do want to spend more time like this again."

Feeling a slight more comfortable, I brush my hand over Lily's hair. "Maybe you can show me how to color my hair like that."

Mitama fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Nov 14, 2014

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
Shelly Partridge
Hot 2, Cold 1, Volatile -1, Dark -1
Harm 0/4 | Exp 2/5 | Adv 1 | Conditions: None

I grab Tyler, a little stunned to actually have him back, and alive, but barely have time to consider it when I hear Jenny's next words. "Like hell!" I didn't go all the way up this creepy-rear end mc-esher-house to rescue Tyler just to leave Jenny behind instead! I grab at her arm, if I can, and start hauling rear end, and her, towards the stairs.

zachol
Feb 13, 2009

Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 WATER monster you control (except this card) to Special Summon 1 WATER monster from your hand. The monster Special Summoned by this effect is destroyed if "Raging Eria" is removed from your side of the field.
Jenny is Unwanted

Jenny squawks, getting torn away from the old lady ghost thing and tumbling into the general Tyler-Shelly pile.
She looks up, eyes shimmering, then heaves Tyler to his feet, carrying him with Shelly down the stairs.

Can't use Orokos atm, carry the 6 forward maybe?

AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.
Jenny+Shelly:

Jenny take 1 Harm

Once she gets used to the idea of actually being fought again after so long, Eliza fights back. The attempt to push her falters, as she anchors herself, not through physical force so much as the House itself lending her its aid, sloping the corridor up to slow her ascent, tilting doorways to give her grips to latch onto... and all the time, she feels hot enough to burn, hot as fire-stoked coals against Jenny's hands... until Shelly - still carrying the unconscious Tyler - yanks the ghost-girl away.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Samantha McHale

Hot 1, Cold -1, Volatile 2, Dark -1
Harm 2/4 Exp 4/5 Conditions: Furious

Samantha couldn't suppress the laughter that made it's way out of her at the sight of the sobbing girl. A better person might have done something to stop Sarah from hitting the only one in the tussle to not do any real fighting. A better person wouldn't have found the situation so funny.

"Cmon!" She said, the mad grin plastered across her face. "Let's get to the dorms." Then, casting one last glance at Stephanie, she lowered her voice a notch. "We can hide out at Josie's for a bit."

Gazetteer
Nov 22, 2011

"You're talking to cats."
"And you eat ghosts, so shut the fuck up."
Lily Green-Zuckermann
Exp: 4/5; Harm: 0/5; Conditions: Not from around here, Blamed; Promises: Ms. Carmichael; Hiroko
Hot 2, Cold -1, Volatile -1, Dark 1

"Sure, if you want, we could do that sometime." I've got plenty of hair dye with me -- I need to, if I want to keep my roots from coming through. I bet her parents won't be too thrilled at the prospect, based on what she's said about them being strict... but they're probably not going to like me anyway. Probably for similar reasons to why Hiroko wants to go out on dates and kiss me. Unfortunately, I do have other things I need to do tonight. Father related things. So right now is probably not the best time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

Hiroko Nakahara
Hot -1, Cold -1, Volatile 2, Dark 1
Harm 0/4 | Exp 4/5 | Conditions: Blamed

"Mmmh... sometime."

I peck her on the cheek before I break off. Give her something to think about for next time, then.

"And you still want to visit my house this week, right?"

• Locked thread