Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

dude owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Wild T posted:

Yeah I almost cut this girl's head off but at least I didn't gently caress her nearly headless body like this guy over here. C'mon, judge!

This is the thing that gets me, like give me all the corpse pussy in the world but don't give me gore. Put a towel over that poo poo or something

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014
I mean is there any evidence the corpses said no

I think we need to hear both sides of the story here

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

concerned mom posted:

It also says he only did it when he had a stiff drink

He also said stiff drink or when smoking crack. I think it's more understandable to have sex with a corpse when you are smoking crack than when you are drunk, but maybe I'm just being prudish.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
God, it's like you do a little corpse-loving, and all of the sudden no one cares that you smoke crack at work.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Say what you will - this guy held down a job for years while doing drugs and having sex with inanimate things, making him literally better at being a person than most of GBS

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

death gently caress charlie

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqWRaAF6_WY

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009
Tail from the Crypt

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord

Wild T posted:

Yeah I almost cut this girl's head off but at least I didn't gently caress her nearly headless body like this guy over here. C'mon, judge!

He actually did try to rape her but either couldn't get a hard on or didn't have the corpse loving experience of our main man here

quote:

Steffen later told police that he attacked Range after she screamed when his face accidentally brushed across her breast. He admitted to hitting Range, stuffing a cleaning rag into her mouth and then slicing her throat so deeply with a paring knife that he nearly decapitated her.

Steffen told police that he tried to rape Range — whose body was found with her blouse ripped off and semen inside — but that he was physically unable to do so.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2013/12/26/1982-killer-could-avoid-execution.html

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Erethizon_dorsatum posted:

Tail from the Crypt

Lol

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Tail from the Crypt

Noice

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Tail from the Crypt

tupac holocron
Apr 23, 2008
The son of Maryam is about to descend amongst you as a correct ruler, he will break the cross and kill the pig!
I got blood on my hands and there's no remorse
I got blood on my dick cuz I hosed a corpse

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Tail from the Crypt

bingo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
How long can an STD live in a dead body? Those corpses should go get tested.

This guy definitely needs psychiatric help. It's obvious that he feels dead on the inside.

Wild T fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Aug 20, 2014

• Locked thread