Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
...Neil kills himself after the play isn't A Midsummer Nights Dream, it's A Midwonters Nightmare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Remember that time you stopped posting because you had killed yourself? Neither do I, let's make it happen.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Hobohemian posted:

Remember that time you stopped posting because you had killed yourself? Neither do I, let's make it happen.

seize the day, boy!

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Midwonter is the worst. It gets really cild here.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

My captain, my captain!

*climbs up on desk only to realize it's a laptop desk and promptly falls out of window nearby*

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...

Rasmussen posted:

Midwonter is the worst. It gets really cild here.

Kris?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
House is a show actually exists in the alternate universe where Neil went to military school and became a doctor only he had a different name and he later on was employed at a hospital befriended another doctor with a photographic memory and borderline personality disorder. It's canon.

• Locked thread