Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moola
Aug 16, 2006
dont care

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tirius
Aug 16, 2007

A short, sturdy creature fond of drink and industry.

Wolfsheim posted:

sitting in the half-collapsed wreckage of a gas station cooking a dog over a makeshift newspaper fire.

Nice to see Doobie's is still open in 2027

FrankenVader
Sep 12, 2004
Polymer Records

whatis posted:

you know that movie a lot of people liked? get this...i didn't like it

/coolerthanyouguys

also

Strawberry cough

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

whatis posted:

you know that movie a lot of people liked? get this...i didn't like it

I don't think most people even saw it? I liked it tho

concerned mom posted:

thats because it wasnt very good

A few people had the same reaction when the dark knight wasn't nominated either :laffo:

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Dr Strangepants posted:

looking forward to this thread in 2027

This

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Fixed Expression posted:

I wonder how all the pedophiles felt in Children of Men. Do you think they felt twice as sad as everybody else and couldn't even explain why? Did the authorities release every pedophile from prison because, poo poo, might as well; not like they can do any more harm.

I like to think everyone in the world became a pedophile. As you know, pedophile means "friend of the children " and in a world without children everyone would miss little toddlers running around, that's my head canon anyway

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The book was better :smug:

SanitysEdge
Jul 28, 2005

I'm Crap posted:

Baby Diego?! Come on, the guy was a wanker!

Yeah but he was the youngest wanker on earth!

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

Volume posted:

The book was better :smug:

Was that based on the Twilight Zone episode?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
dam a baby dyin is no laughing matter son *pours one out for all the dead babys*

• Locked thread