Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

anyone who likes sons of anarchy has bad taste in everything so you should just ignore them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moony
Nov 6, 2007
terrible.
people talking about FX's best shows but not mentioning It's Always Sunny? what the hell...

Spermanent Record
Mar 28, 2007
I interviewed a NK escapee who came to my school and made a thread. Then life got in the way and the translation had to be postponed. I did finish it in the end, but nobody is going to pay 10 bux to update my.avatar
The first Strain novel was so bad that I would completely believe that the author was functionally illiterate and had to get his editor to make some sense of his childlike scrawlings.

I skimmed the wikis for the remaining novels and they're even worse so don't expect the show to get better if you don't already like it.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

BULBASAUR posted:

if you liked the killing watch 'top of the lake', its like 7 episodes long and fuckin owns

Elizabeth Moss and that dude from Session 9 were amazing in this, although it ended on a sort of trope-y note.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Walking Dead is loving garbage in all forms

Bright Future
Oct 9, 2007

[let's] fuck that crazy-ass robot
Kevin Durand and his rat catching scenes are the best part of the strain. :3:

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Moony posted:

people talking about FX's best shows but not mentioning It's Always Sunny? what the hell...

Its one of the worst things to ever be produced in america :stare:

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.

Moony posted:

I, at least, was talking more about FX's dramas. Sunny will always be their best show, and one of my favourites (next to Curb Your Enthusiasm).

Biplane posted:

Wrong wrong wrong

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009

TheChad posted:

Kevin Durand and his rat catching scenes are the best part of the strain. :3:

Lollerich
Mar 25, 2004

The little doctors are back,
they want to play with you!
I liked the part where his balls drop in the toilet and he just flushes them after about a second of hesitation.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Is it seriously a good show? Should I watch it?

Lollerich
Mar 25, 2004

The little doctors are back,
they want to play with you!

Biplane posted:

Green man is saving your life right now man

barfoid 4
Aug 21, 2014

by XyloJW
The Tane

Gaunab