Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

Don Tacorleone posted:

loving GBS mods taking away everything that is fun

It was the OP actually, GBS mods didn't close it. IMO backseat mod OPs are bad and should be mocked.

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Five Guys and Mighty Fine are both good IMO.

In Austin we got this place called Twisted Root Burger Company and it owns. Only place I ever been where you can get burgers made of beef, turkey, venison, elk, duck, beaver, camel, and like 7 or 8 other animal meats.

We also got this new place called Fat Sal's and it also owns, despite only being open for like a week.

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

Falsum posted:

It was the OP actually, GBS mods didn't close it. IMO backseat mod OPs are bad and should be mocked.

Someone make a new Cucktales thread, I need to get my internet drama fix

Hobo Grandpa
Aug 22, 2014

"Trigger" is my trigger word.

Ultraklystron posted:

As a Seattlite, I just prefer to grab a big bag of Dick's and go to town on those when I'm burgin':

Still, I'm game for Five Guys when I'm on the Eastside.

Dick's is king.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Volume posted:

Some one with a peanut allergy could never enjoy Five Guys :(

well fyck yo for getting warning labels put on everything

IronLawnmower
Aug 28, 2014
I live in a country that Five Guys Burgers and Fries does not operate and as such cannot attest to the quality of their food or service. I do however believe that their name has a nice ring to it. Although I doubt the company only employs 5 (male) people.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Falsum posted:

Well I stand corrected then, messieur

Dat op a fag

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

I hear it's a great place to get food, although apparently their fries aren't quite as good as they advertise. But their burgers are supposedly godly. What do you say?

I have only eaten there twice, and it has literally made me poo poo my pants within about 15 minutes of finishing my meal both times. A+ would poo poo again

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Absolute Lithops posted:

In-n-Out is an excellent fast food burger. Probably the best. And that's why people love it: sometimes you just fuckin want some really good fast food from a place that doesn't completely gently caress over their employees. I think a lot of people who try it for the first time are disappointed because they've heard so much hype about it, they're expecting some kind of gourmet experience.

Also In-n-Out gives you a chance to throw bible verses in the trash.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
I hear Burgatory is really good, can any Pitt goons confirm it for me?

I do like Five Guys, even though the one in Monroeville is horrible to drive to.

Plus the one in Oakland I never go to because its right next to the O's and I ain't going to Five Guys when I can go to O's instead.

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

In all seriousness, I love Five Guys. Lord yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

texaholic posted:

I got to whataburger for my hamburger needs. Five guys can eat five dicks and so can you OP. Voted 1

truth

• Locked thread