Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I remember there being a thread like this last year and thought I'd get the jump on it. Kinda interested to hear what other people think their team's makeup is going to be like. Gimme who's going to make it, who's on the bubble, and who's definitely out. On that note...

The Eagles are coming off of a 10-6 record and an NFC East Division title. Last year's squad had a ridiculous offense but a bottom 10 defense that gave up a billion yards. The 2013 squad was dead last in passing yards allowed per game and 30th in points per game. On the plus side, Philly's offense was 5th in PPG and 4th in passing yards per game. The team lost DeSean Jackson in the offseason and it's going to be interesting to see how that affects the passing game, and possibly the running game, as Jackson's absence could mean that opposing Ds don't have to stretch themselves vertically.

The defensive backs are mostly the same crap from last year. The D-line is a rotating cast of high draft picks that haven't lived up to their billing, and none of the linebackers can cover.

Quarterbacks

-Safe
Nick Foles
Mark Sanchez
Matt Barkley

-Cut
GJ Kinne

QB1 is Foles' job to lose. Sanchez has looked not-awful in preseason play but are you loving kidding me? In his limited snaps, it looks like Barkley has gone from completely awful to just mostly awful, but I don't see the team giving up on a 4th-round pick this quickly.

GJ Kinne is a camp body. Has some scrambling ability but completely abhors the pocket and will run outside even without pressure. He's gone, but was on the practice squad last year and could end up there again.

Runningbacks

-Safe
LeSean McCoy
Darren Sproles
Chris Polk

-Cut
David Fluellen(traded to the Colts for K Cody parkey)
Henry Josey
Matthew Tucker
Kenjon Barner

Lesan McCoy is LeSean McCoy. :flashfact:
Sproles is not McCoy but can do some of the same things re: receptions out of the backfield. I have no reason to believe that Polk would be cut, but he didn't see much use last year so it's not out of the question if they like any of the other RBs they brought into camp. Fluellen, Josey and Tucker have managed to not embarrass themselves thus far and have even looked good at times against 3rd and 4th-team defenses, but haven't exactly wowed either. Well, now Fluellen was traded. Kenjon Barner was picked up from the Panthers for a conditional 7th, probably just to kick the tires.

Wide Receiver

Wideout is a bit of a mess. DeSean Jackson was cut. A very slow but still steady-handed Jason Avant ended up with Carolina.

-Safe
Jeremy Maclin
Riley Cooper
Jordan Matthews
Josh Huff

Maclin is coming off of an ACL tear but might be the closest thing the team has to a deep threat. Cooper was just given an extension and can be presumed safe, though he had a lot of trouble getting separation last year and I'm still not convinced he's worth a god drat. Matthews and Huff are 2014 2nd and 3rd round picks, respectively, and aren't going anywhere. Matthews has and will probably end up in the slot most of the time. No clue what they plan to do with Huff, but he has also seen some time as a kick returner.

-On the Bubble
Damaris Johnson
Ifeanyi Momah
Brad Smith
Arrelious Benn

Johnson and Benn and Smith are all special teamers, which could provide a bit of security WRT their making the roster, but it's not like this team needs four returners and one or more of them is bound to be cut. On the other hand, the Eagles aren't going into this season with only 4 wideouts so at least one of these guys isn't getting cut.

I really, really want to see Ifeanyi Momah make it. A 6'7, 239 lb receiver who runs a 4.4 40? Uh, yes please. :stare::fh:
Didn't look all that great in preseason last year but later reports were that he was playing injured. Looks faster this year, and seems to have decent hands but has a bit of trouble securing the ball (two fumbles in the Pats game). He's a big guy and does pretty well run blocking, which is a point in his favor. Not perfect, but has improved enough that it might not be possible to sneak him onto the practice squad.

-Cut
Jeff Maehl
Quron Pratt
BJ Cunningham
Kadron Boone
Will Murphy

Camp bodies. Maehl is currently listed as a #2 on the depth chart but has done nothing to distinguish himself. Cunningham was a PSer last year.

---TE

-Safe
Brent Celek
Zach Ertz
James Casey

Celek and Ertz might be more of a 1A/1B duo, while Casey provides depth.

-Cut
Blake Annen
Trey Burton
Emil Igwenagu

Igwenagu is a converted FB and was on the practice squad last year. Haven't heard much about any of these guys.

Offensive Line

Everything past the starters is a bit blurry here.

Tackle

-Safe
Allen Barbre
Jason Peters
Lane Johnson
Dennis Kelly
Matt Tobin

Peters and Johnson are the starters, while Barbre was recently given an extension, IIRC, and is depth at both guard and tackle. I'm not saying he's spectacular but I don't think he's as bad now as he was on the Packers.

Both Kelly and Tobin made the roster last year but I don't believe either saw a lot of playing time. Neither are a big drat deal but there's reason to expect that either will be gone while Lane Johnson is serving his suspension.

-Cut
Michael Bamiro
Andrew Gardner
Kevin Graf

Bamiro was a 2013 PSer and could end up back there.

Guard

-Safe
Todd Herremans
Evan Mathis

-Cut
Josh Andrews
Karim Barton
Donald Hawkins

It's possible that any one of these guys could make the final 53 with Johnson suspended. Barbre served as the backup guard last year but he's going to be starting at RT for at least 4 games. Not sure what the depth here is going to look like.

Center

-Safe
Jason Kelce
Julian Vandervelde

Kelce is the starter. Vandervelde has played at both guard and center and was on the team last year.

-Cut
David Molk

Molk's been decent against 3rd and 4th stringers in the preseason, but I doubt it'll be enough for him to hang on.

Defensive Line

D-line is a little weird here because there are a few players who get moved around on the line, and you could make an argument for them at a couple of positions.

Defensive Tackle

-Safe
Bennie Logan
Damion Square
Beau Allen

Logan started at NT last year after the team traded away Isaac Sopoaga but didn't really stand out. Square is a DE/DT and doesn't have the size to play NT effectively.

Beau Allen (:swoon:) was the Eagles 7th-round pick this year and has looked pretty good even against other teams' 1st stringers. He was getting good push against the Pats starting and 2nd-string O-lines and was still able to get a hand on the ball carrier despite being tied up. He's bigger than either Logan or Square and the fact that they gave him first team reps bodes well.

-Cut
Wade Keliikipi

Defensive End

-Safe
Cedric Thornton
Fletcher Cox
Vinny Curry

Thornton and Cox are the starters. Curry is a 2012 2nd-rounder who shows flashes and isn't going anywhere.

-On the Bubble
Taylor Hart
Brandon Bair

Hart's a 5th-round pick and could end up on the practice squad. Bair was on the PS last year and is currently occupying a 2nd-string DE slot.

-Cut
Francis Mays
Alejandro Villanueva
Joe Kruger

Villanueva and Mays are both 6'9 monster giants but Villanueva was an army ranger and has the edge in PR. Joe Kruger is brother to Paul Kruger and was on IR all of last year.

Outside Linebacker

-Safe
Connor Barwin
Trent Cole
Brandon Graham
Marcus Smith II

Barwin and Cole are starting, though Barwin is not much of a pass rusher and Cole has lost a step or two. Graham is alright. Smith was the team's 1st-round pick this year and has good speed, but isn't particularly strong and is still a bit of a project. This team is not going to have much of a pass rush this year. :(

-Cut
Bryan Braman
Travis Long

Long has also had some experience at longsnapper. Could be back in the unlikely event of an injury to Jon Dorenbos.

Middle Linebacker

-Safe
Mychel Kendricks
DeMeco Ryans

-On the Bubble
Casey Matthews
Emmanuel Acho

Listed as dual 2nd-string LBs. Both kinda :effort:. Matthews is a special teamer and I can only assume it's some combination of that and his stupid family name that keeps him employed.

-Cut
Jason Phillips
Najee Goode
Jake Knott
Josh Kaddu

Cornerback

-Safe
Brandon Boykin
Nolan Carroll II
Bradley Fletcher
Cary Williams
Jaylen Watkins

Fletcher and Williams are currently the #1s on the depth chart, but IIRC Carroll was brought on to start. Boykin looks decent in the slot and had a good year last year. Watkins is a 4th-rounder this year and it's not unthinkable that he'll beat out someone else for a roster spot.

-Cut
Curtis Marsh
Roc Carmichael

Marsh is loving awful.

Safety

Nate Allen
Malcom Jenkins
Chris Maragos
Earl Wolff

Allen and Jenkins are the projected starters, although Earl Wolff is about as good/bad as Allen and did see some playing time last year. Maragaos will probably make the team as a depth/STer.

-On the Bubble
Ed Reynolds

6th round pick this year. Not likely to see playing time.

-Cut
Davone Morgan
Daytowain Lowe
Keelan Johnson

Special Teams

-Safe
K: Alex Henery
P: Donnie Jones
LS: Jon Dorenbos

No competition here except for...

-Cut
Carey Spear
Cody Parkey

I don't think they're seriously going to cut Henery but it's interesting that they've brought in multiple kickers in camp.

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Aug 21, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Indianapolis Colts

Quarterbacks

Safe
Andrew Luck
Matt Hasselbeck

Duh.

Runningbacks

Safe
Trent Richardson
Ahmad Bradshaw
Dan Herron

On the Bubble
Zurlon Tipton

The top three are locks, and whether Tipton makes the roster is entirely dependent on whether the team keeps 4 RBs.

Fullback

On the Bubble
Stanley Havili
Mario Harvey
Cameron White

This is a battle that is pretty wide open. Havili had the job last year but has been dealing with injury and is on PUP. Harvey has played pretty well after converting from LB, but struggles as a receiver. White looked like the best option in the last preseason game, and is probably more complete than Harvey.

Wide Receiver

Safe
Reggie Wayne
TY Hilton
Hakeem Nicks
Donte Moncrief
Griff Whalen

On the Bubble
Da’Rick Rogers

As above, it depends on how many WRs the Colts plan to keep. If they only keep 5 I think Whalen has the inside track over Rogers.

Tight End

Safe
Dwayne Allen
Coby Fleener

On the Bubble
Weslye Saunders
Jack Doyle

Top two are locks, the other two are interchangeable depth. I’d give the edge to Saunders.

Offensive Line

Safe
Anthony Castonzo
Jack Mewhort
Khaled Holmes
Hugh Thornton
Gosder Cherilus
Xavier Nixon
Joe Reitz
Jonotthan Harrison

On the Bubble
Lance Louis
Josh Walker

The starters are pretty much set. Harrison has shown enough (and Holmes has shown enough propensity for injury) that he’ll almost certainly make the roster as backup center. Reitz and Nixon are both versatile backups. If the team wants more depth Louis and Walker could both compete for a spot, but Walker likely ends up on the PS.

Defensive Line

Safe
Cory Redding
Josh Chapman
Arthur Jones
Ricky Jean Francois
Montori Hughes

On the Bubble
Zach Kerr

Redding, Chapman, and Jones have played well enough to lock up their starting spots. Hughes and Francois are quality depth. Kerr looked good last week, and if he does well in the next two games I can see them making room for him

Linebacker

Safe
Robert Mathis
Bjoern Werner
Jerrell Freeman
D’Qwell Jackson
Erik Walden
Andy Studebaker
Jonathan Newsome
Henoc Muamba
Josh McNary

On the Bubble
Kelvin Sheppard
Andrew Jackson
Cam Johnson

Until Mathis comes back from suspension I think Sheppard and Johnson both make the roster. After he’s back I expect the roster opening to come from this list, likely Johnson. I think Andrew Jackson makes the PS.

Cornerbacks

Safe
Vontae Davis
Greg Toler
Darius Butler
Josh Gordy
Loucheiz Purifoy

On the Bubble
Marcus Burley

Purifoy has solidified his roster spot with his preseason defensive and special teams play. Burley has looked good as well and makes the roster if they decide to keep six.

Safeties

Safe
LaRon Landry
Mike Adams
Sergio Brown
Delano Howell

On the Bubble
Colt Anderson
Dewey McDonald

Howell may be done with a neck injury, and if he is then the already-open starting competition gets even wider. I actually expect them to add someone in FA, but the top 4 (or 3, really) are locks. McDonald is a very likely PS candidate.

Special Teams

K: Adam Vinatieri
P: Pat McAfee
LS: Matt Overton

Stone cold lock of the century.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Oakland Raiders

Quarterbacks (3): Matt Schaub, Derek Carr, Matt McGloin.

Runningbacks/Fullbacks (5): Maurice Jones-Drew, Darren McFadden, Latavius Murray, Jeremy Stewart; Marcel Reece.

Wide Receivers (6): Rod Streater, James Jones, Denarius Moore, Andre Holmes, Greg Little, Mike Davis.

Tight Ends (3): Mychal Rivera, David Ausberry, Brian Leonhardt.

Offensive Linemen (8): Donald Penn, Gabe Jackson, Stefan Wisniewski, Austin Howard, Menelik Watson; Khalif Barnes, Kevin Boothe, Matt McCants.

Defensive Linemen (8): LaMarr Woodley, Pat Sims, Antonio Smith, Justin Tuck; Stacy McGee, Justin Ellis, C.J Wilson, Ryan Robinson.

Linebackers (6): Khalil Mack, Nick Roach, Sio Moore; Miles Burris, Kaluka Maiava, Carlos Fields.

Cornerbacks (7): D.J Hayden{PUP}, Tarell Brown, Carlos Rogers; Taiwan Jones, Keith McGill, T.J Carrie.

Safeties (4): Charles Woodson, Tyvon Branch, Usama Young, Jonathan Dowling.

Special Teams (3): Sebastian Janikowski, Marquette King, Jon Condo.

That tight end position is a wasteland. Italics indicate the ones I could be wrong about. If DJ Hayden starts the year on PUP we'll stash another player somewhere

plasticus
Aug 23, 2007

We have a new coaching staff in Detroit, so I don't have much history to go on. Plus I don't always pay a ton of attention on the offseason. But here are my guesses for the Detroit Football Lions.

Quarterbacks
Safe
QB Matthew Stafford
QB Dan Orlovsky

Cut
QB Kellen Moore
QB James Franklin

It's dumb, but I'm sure we'll keep Orlovsky over Moore. I don't think any fans anywhere will be happy about it, but Dano has some history with Caldwell, despite Moore looking better in pre-season. (if it was my call, Orlovsky would be cut)

Running Back
Safe
Reggie Bush
Joique Bell
Theo Riddick
George Winn

Cut
Mikel Leshoure
Steven Miller

Hoping Winn stays, anyway. He's looked good in the pre-season, including on special teams, so I'm thinking he's made a place for himself. Tired of Leshoure, he needs to go. Bush, Bell, and Riddick will all see plenty of touches, obviously with Riddick getting the least of them. But supposedly Bush and Riddick are lining up in the slot a lot at practice? So there's that.

Fullback
Safe
Jed Collins

Cut
Montell Owens

We're gonna have a fullback this season, but I think it would be insane to keep more than one. Jed Collins is that one. I'll be surprised if it's the other way around, but I hear Owens is the better of the two on special teams.

Wide Receiver
Safe
Calvin Johnson
Golden Tate
Ryan Broyles
Jeremy Ross

Bubble
Kris Durham
Kevin Ogletree

Cut
Corey Fuller
Pat Edwards
Andrew Peacock
Conner Vernon

TJ Jones is on the PUP list, or he'd be safe. Johnson and Tate are as safe as can be. Broyles is really good, it's just that his tendons like to get ripped. Jeremy Ross is gonna be our return guy, so he's in. I think only one of Durham and Ogletree make it. If I had to guess it'd be Durham. Fuller and Peacock have looked great, but we're too stacked at WR. With Ebron/Bush/Riddick taking time in the slot, even 5 WRs seems like it might be one too many for the 53-man roster. Would love to see Fuller or Peacock get a chance, but they won't.

Tight End
Safe
Eric Ebron
Brandon Pettigew
Joseph Fauria

Cut
Jordan Thompson
Jacob Maxwell

Ebron is a first round pick, Pettigrew just got (over)paid, and Fauria was hot to trot in the red zone last season. They're all safe, simple as that. No room for more than 3.

Offensive Tackle
Safe
Riley Reiff
LaAdrian Waddle
Corey Hilliard
Cornelius Lucas

Cut
Michael Williams
AJ Dalton

Reiff and Waddle should start as long as they're healthy. Hilliard is a good backup, and Lucas is just the next guy up.

Offensive Guard
Safe
Rob Sims
Larry Warford
Rodney Austin

Cut
Garrett Reynolds
Darren Keyton
Alex bullard
Bryce Quigley

Sims and Warford to start. Warford is awesome, Sims has a thousand years of experience.

Center
Safe
Dominic Raiola
Travis Swanson

Raiola to start, last year he was better than ever. Swanson's been terrible in pre-season, but we still need a backup center.

Defensive End
Safe
Ziggy Ansah
Jason Jones
Devin Tayolor
Larry Webster
George Johnson

Cut
Darryl Tapp
Kris Redding

Big questions at this position around George Johnson and Darryl Tap. Lots of talk about Tapp and his versatility (he plays some OB), but honestly, haven't heard a peep about him in camp or preseason games. But I hear about Johnson kicking rear end in camp, and have seen several huge plays in preseason. I think Johnson eats Tapp's roster spot.

Defensive Tackle
Safe
Ndamukong Suh
CJ Mosley
Nick Fairley
Caraun Reid

Cut
Andre Fluellen
Jimmy Saddler-McQueen
Xavier Proctor
Gregory Hickman

Much ado about Fairley's weight and motivation this offseason. I'll be baffled if we re-sign him after this season, considering he hasn't been taking reps with the 1st team for the last couple of weeks. Reid seems good. We'll re-sign Fluellen at the first d-line injury -- that guy has a way of staying on the Lions payroll (I'm not complaining, he's a good enough backup)

Linebacker
Safe
DeAndre Levy
Stephen Tulloch
Kyle Van Noy
Ashlee Palmer
Tahir Whitehead
Travis Lewis

Cut
Julian Stanford
Brandon Hepburn
Shamari Benton

Levy, Tulloch, Van Noy to start. Palmer and Whitehead are serviceable backups, Lewis makes his living on special teams.

Cornerback
Safe
Darius Slay
Rashean Mathis
Bill Bentley
Cassius Vaughn
Chris Greenwood
Nevin Lawson

Cut
Jonte Green
Aaron Hester
Mohammed Seisay

I definitely see us keeping 6 CBs. Slay and Mathis to start with Bentley on nickel duties. There's still probably competition between Green and Greenwood, but I think this is how it shakes out.

Safety
Safe
Glover Quin
James Ihedigbo
Don Carey
Isa Abdul-Quddus

Bubble
DeJon Gomes
Jerome Couplin

Cut
Nate Ness

Quin and Ihedigbo to start. Don Carey stays because he's a good special teamer, just have to hope we don't see him on the field much. IAQ has been awesome in the pre-season, so here's hoping he makes the team. I like Couplin at SS, but I feel like the team is more likely to keep Gomes of those two. 11 DBs seems like too many, but hey -- I'm just a guy sitting at a computer desk. Very possible they drop Gomes/Couplin in favor of another running back (Owens or Leshoure).

Special Teams
Safe
K Giorgio Tavecchio
P Sam Martin
LS Don "Muhldozer" Muhlbach

Cut
K Nate Freese
P Drew Butler

Freese is losing our kicker battle, plain and simple. I think he's got a bigger leg than Tavecchio, but Tav is hitting field goals more regularly. Neither look great, but it's kicker. Who cares. Sam Martin and Don Muhlbach are both studs who aren't going anywhere.

Think that's 53. I've never actually attempted this before, so I could be way, way off.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

And my Eagles writeup was already invalid less than 24 hours after I posted it. Kenjon Barner is coming from the Panthers for a conditional 7th. He's taking David Fluellen's spot, since Fluellen got traded to the Colts for a backup kicker. Makes me wonder if they've lost some confidence in Henery if they're bringing in even more competition.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Here are your future 7-9 AFC South Champions
Titans

Quarterbacks
safe
-Jake Locker
-Charlie Whitehurst
-Zach Mettenberger

Halfbacks
safe
-Bishop Sankey
-Shonn Greene
-Dexter McCluster
cut
-Leon Washington
-Antonio Andrews
-Waymon James

Fullbacks
safe
-Jackie Battle
cut
-Collin Mooney
Wider Receivers
safe
-Kendall Wright
-Nate Washington
-Justin Hunter
-Marc Mariani
-Michael Preston
cut
-Derek Hagan
-Julian Horton
-Jaz Reynolds
-Rico Richarson
-Brian Robiskie
-Derel Walker
-Isaiah Williams

Tightends
safe
-Delanie Walker
-Craig Stevens
-Taylor Thompson
cut
-Chase Coffman
-Jason Schepler

Offensive Tackles
safe
-Michael Roos
-Michael Oher
-Taylor Lewan
-Will Poehls
cut
-Jeff Adams
-Bryon Stingily

Offensive Guards
safe
-Andy Levitre
-Chance Warmack
-Chris Spencer
-Kevin Danser
cut
-Tyler Horn
-Justin McCray
-Eric Olsen

Centers
safe
-Brian Schwenke
-Steve Vallos
cut
-Gabe Ikard

Defensive Ends
safe
-Karl Klug
-Ropati Pitoitua
-Al Woods
cut
-Lavar Edwards
-Marcus Dixon

Defensive Tackles
safe
-Jurrell Casey
-Sammie Hill
-DaQuan Jones
-Antonio Johnson
cut
-Mike Martin
-Chigbo Anunoby
-Lanier Coleman

Linebackers
safe
-Zach Brown
-Akeem Ayers
-Moise Fokou
-Colin McCarthy
-Derrick Morgan
-Shaun Phillips
-Avery Williamson
-Kamerion Wimbley
-Wesley Woodyard
cut
-Kendrick Adams
-Patrick Bailey
-Brandon Copeland
-Zavier Gooden
-David Hinds
-Jonathan Williard

Cornerbacks
safe
-Jason McCourty
-Coty Sensabaugh
-Blidi Wreh-Wilson
-Tommie Campbell
-Marqueston Huff
cut
-Ri'Shard Anderson
-Marc Anthony
-Micah Pellerin
-Khalid Wooten
-Winston Wright

Safeties
safe
-Michael Griffin
-Bernard Pollard
-George Wilson
-Hakeen Smith
cut
-Daimion Stafford

Special Teams
safe
-K Travis Coons
-P Brett Kern
-Ls Beau Brinkley
cut
-K Maikon Bonani

WRs outside the top 3 are not so good, no good cornerback depth, two of the hbs on the team i hate (green, mccluster) and they are converting to a 3-4. It is going to be a great year

Metapod fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Aug 22, 2014

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Seattle Seahawks

Quarterbacks
Safe
QB Russell Wilson
QB Tavaris Jackson

On the bubble
QB Terrelle Pryor

Cut
QB BJ Daniels

RW is obviously safe, and Jackson is fine as a backup. If the Seahawks decide to use Pryor's insane athleticism in plays then they could definitely make room for him.

Running Back / Fullback
Safe
RB Marshawn Lynch
RB Robert Turbin
RB Christine Michael
FB Derrick Coleman

On the bubble
Spencer Ware

Cut
Kiero Small
Demitrius Bronson

The 3 RBs are a lock, and Coleman will be our FB. Spencer Ware was injured last season so it's tough to predict what he'll fit, but he'd be an okay backup to Coleman.

Wide Receiver
Safe
Percy Harvin
Doug Baldwin
Jermaine Kerse
Paul Richardson

Bubble
Ricardo Lockette
Bryan Walters

Cut
Phil Bates
Arceto Clark
Chris Matthews
Kevin Smith
David Gilreath

Lockette and Walters will probably make it on special teams alone. Kevin Norwood will start the season on the IR with his foot injury.

Tight End
Safe
Zach Miller
Luke Willson

Bubble
Cooper Helfet

Cut
Rashaun Allen
Morrell Presley

Miller and Willson were competent last year in their roles. If they want a 3rd TE, Helfet is probably it.

Offensive Tackle
Safe
Russell Okung
Justin Britt
Alvin Bailey
Eric Winston
Caylin Hauptmann

Cut
Cory Brandon
Gary Gilliam
Wade Smith

Okung and Britt will be starters. Alvin Bailey can play tackle but also guard as well.

Offensive Guard
Safe
JR Sweezy
James Carpenter
Stephen Schilling

Cut
Greg Van Roten
Nate Isles
CJ Davis

Sweezy and Carpenter start. That's an ugly (in terms of performance) guard rotation.

Center
Safe
Max Unger
Lemuel Jeanpierre

Unger starts, and Jeanpierre is a backup. He played the games Unger was out last season, he's not great and was part of that awful O-line performance of that MNF game against the Rams :gonk:

Defensive End
Safe
Cliff Avril
Michael Bennett
Cassius Marsh
O'Brien Schofield

Cut
Benson Mayowa
Jackson Jeffcoat
Michael Brooks

Benson is more of a bubble guy, but will likely be asked. He'll probably get picked up by another team.

Defensive Tackle
Safe
Brandon Mebane
Tony McDaniel
Jordan Hill
D'Anthony Smith
Greg Scruggs

Cut
Andru Pulu
Jimmy Staten

This is pretty self explanatory.

Linebacker
Safe
Bobby Wagner
KJ Wright
Malcom Smith
Brock Morgan
Kevin Pierre-Louis

Cut
Heath Farwell
Horace Miller
Marcus Dowtin

Bruce Irvin is on PUP right now, so he could displace either Morgan or Pierre-Louis. Same with Korey Toomer

Cornerback
Safe
Richard Sherman
Byron Maxwell
Jeremy Lane
Tharold Simon

Cut
AJ Jefferson
Akeem Auguste
Michael Dobson
Thomas Wolfe
Phillip Adams

This is pretty easy. Sherman and Maxwell are the lead CBs, Lane is the nickel back, and Simon backs them up.

Safety
Safe
Earl Thomas
Kam Chancellor
Jeron Johnson
DeShawn Snead

Cut
Steven Terrell
Terrance Parks

Well, the two best safeties in the league right here. Johnson and Snead are solely backups.

Special Teams
Safe
K Steven Hauschka
P Jon Ryan
LS Clint Gresham

Seattle didn't even bring in any competition for these guys, so this is pretty much set.

I think I'm a little off, but that should be about it. There's a few PUP / IR guys that'll come in shortly after too.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Steelers

QB (2) - Ben Roethlisberger, Bruce Gradkowski

RB (3) - Le'Veon Bell, LeGarrette Blount, Dri Archer

FB (1) - Will Johnson

WR (5) - Antonio Brown, Markus Wheaton, Lance Moore, Martavis Bryant, Justin Brown

TE (3) - Heath Miller, Matt Spaeth, David Paulson

OL (9) - Kelvin Beachum, Ramon Foster, Maurkice Pouncey, David DeCastro, Marcus Gilbert, Mike Adams, Cody Wallace, Wes Johnson, Guy "gently caress This Gay Earth" Whimper

DL (6) - Cameron Heyward, Brett Kiesel, Cam Thomas, Steve McLendon, Stephon Tuitt, Daniel McCullers

OLB (5) - Jarvis Jones, Jason Worilds, Arthur Moats, Chris Carter, Howard Jones

ILB (5) - Ryan Shazier, Lawrence Timmons, Sean Spence, Terrance Garvin, Vince Williams

CB (5) - Ike Taylor, Cortez Allen, William Gay, Antwan Blake, Brice McCain

S (5) - Troy Polamalu, Mike Mitchell, Shamarko Thomas, Will Allen, Robert Golden

K (1) - Shaun Suisham

P (1) - Brad Wing

LS (2) - Greg Warren, Guy who fills in for Warren for two weeks and then gets cut

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jeNULOcTd8

QB (3)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvWKRSC2zDA

EJ Manuel
Jeff Tuel
Thad Lewis

Taste's hot take: hahaha loving kill me.

RB (5)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tho5qpKI4kY

CJ Spiller/Fred Jackson
Bryce Brown
Anthony Dixon
Frank Summers - FB

This is actually a really strong group, comfortably top-3 in the NFL imo.

OL (9)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x13XZK3iYrM

Cordy Glenn
Chris Williams
Eric Wood
Erik Pears
Seantrel Henderson
Chris Hairston
Kraig Urbik
Cyril Richardson
Cyrus Kouandjio

A respectable group all things considered. Henderson was a great pick.

TE (2)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko_XrM8NH0Y

Scott Chandler
Lee Smith

Chandler is somehow a decent TE despite not really being good at anything.

WR (6)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiF7mSHsmcM

Sammy Watkins
Mike Williams
Robert Woods
Marquise Goodwin
Chris Hogan
Marcus Easley

A lot of youth but potentially a really strong corps. Easley's on the team for his special teams contributions as gunner/blocker.

ST (3)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrMZfuqjMzA

Brian Moorman - P
Dan Carpenter - K
Garrison Sanborn - LS

:effort:

DL (9)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqd4b81KEww

Mario Williams
Marcell Dareus
Kyle Williams
Jerry Hughes
Manny Lawson
Landon Cohen
Stefan Charles
Jarius Wynn
Corbin Bryant

Without a doubt, the team's greatest strength. Cohen's had a very strong preseason thus far.

LB (6)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM5z5MJ-2ls

Brandon Spikes
Keith Rivers
Nigel Bradham
Ty Powell
Preston Brown
Jimmy Gaines

Kiko's injury turned what was a strong group into a passable one.

CB (6)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYHu1fR1DLg

Stephon Gilmore
Leodis McKelvin
Nickell Robey
Corey Graham
Ron Brooks
Ross Cockrell

Nickell Robey loving owns at nickel.

S (4)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zlU7-SWVaI

Aaron Williams
Duke Williams
Da'Norris Searcy
Jonathan Meeks

Aaron Williams played better last year than Jairus Byrd, but whoever he's with is a weakness unless Searcy shapes up.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
San Francisco 49ers:

OFFENSE

Quarterback

Colin Kaepernick
Blaine Gabbert

Obviously no question who the starter is, only question is who is the backup and whether we'll keep more than two. I believe it will be Gabbert, and only Gabbert for two reasons. First, his contract is guaranteed and we are facing substantial cap difficulties in the next couple years. Cutting him would be an unmitigated fuckup, so I think we ride with a disaster at backup. Second, the team is loaded with depth and can't afford to blow a roster spot on a third QB, even if Josh Johnson or Mcleod Bethel-Thompson was good enough.

Running Back

Frank Gore
Carlos Hyde
LaMichael James
Bruce Miller
(Marcus Lattimore)

Frank Gore has one season left in him and he will split carries with Hyde, who has looked good in pre-season. LaMichael James looked like he was on the outs and likely to be traded before camp, but then Kendall Hunter tore his ACL. So, we will keep him for another year and see if he will ever justify his second round pick. Maybe we'll finally get effective at running some screens or sweep to him out of two back sets? Bruce Miller is one of the best FBs in the league as a blocker, and adds a lot of utility as an outlet in the passing game. He was a huge loss last year.

Lattimore will likely start the year on the NFI list and not count against the 53 man limit. I expect he will be activated at some point, and who knows what he will do.

Wide Receivers

Michael Crabtree
Anquan Boldin
Steve Johnson
Bruce Ellington
Quinton Patton
Kassim Osgood

Top three are obvious, and a fully healthy Crabtree will be a substantial addition. Ellington has looked great and will likely steal some return touches from LaMichael James. The biggest question is between five or six receivers and who between Patton, Osgood, and Brandin Lloyd gets a spot. I don't think they cut bait on Patton yet, as he's showed a couple flashes and spent a lot of time injured. Between Lloyd and Osgood, I think we keep Osgood for his special teams role, which is all he provides. Keeping Lloyd would either cost us a young prospect or a special teamer, to gain depth we already have. So I think Lloyd is out, potentially netting us a conditional day three pick on the basis of a very strong camp.

Tight End

Vernon Davis
Vance McDonald
Derek Carrier

I believe we cut Celek in favor of Carrier on the basis of Carrier's athletic potential. McDonald looked pretty good last year and likely gets a lot of work in two TE sets again, hopefully to be a factor in the passing game.

Offensive Line

LT-Joe Staley
LG- Mike Iupati
C- Daniel Kilgore
RG - Joe Looney
RT- Anthony Davis
Marcus Martin (backup center/guard)
Adam Snyder (backup guard)
Jonathan Martin (backup tackle)

Basically last year's unit except for Alex Boone's holdout. If/when Boone gets back, I think we cut Martin, as he has been pushed around all preseason. Honestly, I wish we'd cut him and sign Incognito because he's a better guard than Looney/Snyder, and people would flip poo poo.

DEFENSE

Defensive Tackle

DE-Justin Smith
DT-Quinton Dial
DE-Ray McDonald
Ian Williams (backup DT)
Tank Carradine (backup DE)
Tony Jerrod Eddy (backup DL)
Demarcus Dobbs (backup DL / ST)

I think Dial wins the starting job at nose tackle over Williams. Otherwise, the Dorsey injury makes this an uncomplicated group. If/when Dorsey comes back, we likely lose either Williams or Dobbs.

inebackers

ROLB - Aldon Smith
ILB - Patrick Willis
ILB - Michael Wilhoite
LOLB - Ahmad Brooks

Corey Lemonier (backup OLB)
Dan Skuta (backup OLB)
Aaron Lynch (backup OLB)
Chris Borland (backup ILB)
Nick Moody (backup ILB)

Wilhoite backed up Willis well last year and will fill in for Navarro Bowman until he returns mid-late in the season. I don't think Aldon Smith gets suspended post-Ray Rice combined with the five games last year. If he does, Lemonier will replace him. Either way, Lemonier will be in the rotation after a strong rookie season. Skuta has rotated well at OLB and is a solid special teamer. I think we keep Lynch and Moody until Bowman returns to see if Lynch performs, then cut the loser between Moody and Lynch.

Cornerbacks

Tremaine Brock
Chris Culliver
Perish Cox
Chris Cook
Dontae Johnson
Dustin Acker

I think the rookies, Johnson and Acker, look good enough Daryl Morris gets cut. Perish Cox has had a great camp competing for slot corner, primarily against rookie safety Jimmie Ward, and Chris Cook has looked great. That said, I think Ward does get the start at slot, but I list him as a safety.

Safeties

FS - Eric Reid
SS - Antoine Bethea
C.J. Spillman
Jimmie Ward

Reid and Bethea are no brainers, on the strength of a pro bowl rookie season and big contract to replace Whitner. I think Spillman keeps his spot on special teams ability plus spot competence. Craig Dahl is terrible and will be cut. In the event of an injury to Reid, Ward will rotate to his natural position and Cox/Cook will play slot. Bubba Ventrone loses his spot as a special teams only player.

SPECIAL TEAMS

K - Phil Dawson
P - Andy Lee
LS - somebody

No changes here.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Dammit you don't need a safety. Why did you draft Jimmie Ward? :(

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Dammit you don't need a safety. Why did you draft Jimmie Ward? :(

That was a common reaction among niner fans, the pick didn't make much sense with Reid and Bethea. The team's rationale is he is well-suited to play nickel, which San Francisco runs ~55% of the time. I think some of the thinking is that as a safety he brings some physicality to the nickel package, making six in the box less soft against the run.

I am not sure if I buy that. Jason Verrett and Darqueze Denard were picked only a few slots ahead of the niners', and they certainly had picks to trade to move up, and Bradley Roby was taken one pick later. So, there will be ample criticism if Ward doesn't pan out.

On the other hand, it does make a certain amount of sense. Play action out of three receiver sets is effective with a good QB, and the league passes more and more. Maybe they're ahead of the curve here. The current front office has a good record on drafting defensive talent, so I'm willing to give the,m a little benefit of the doubt.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I more meant that you should feel bad for having three starting safeties on your team while some teams don't have any.

Also, give back Boldin.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Was baltimore really in so much cap trouble Boldin had to go for a sixth? That still seems like a nutso trade.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Quick Lions one after last night's dress rehearsal (the last o-lineman are just guesses):

QB - Matt Stafford, Dan Orlovsky
RB - Reggie Bush, Joique Bell, Theo Riddick, George Winn
FB - Jed Collins
WR - Calvin Johnson, Golden Tate, Ryan Broyles, Kevin Ogletree, Jeremy Ross (KR/PR)
TE - Eric Ebron, Brandon Pettigrew, Joe Fauria
T - Riley Reiff, LaAdrian Waddle, Corey Hilliard, Cornelius Lucas
G - Rob Sims, Larry Warford, Garrett Reynolds, Rodney Austin
C - Dominic Raiola, Travis Swanson (will also play guard)
DL - Ndamukong Suh, Ziggy Ansah, Nick Fairley, CJ Mosley, Devin Taylor, George Johnson, Jason Jones, Andre Fluellen
LB - DeAndre Levy, Stephen Tulloch, Kyle Van Noy, Ashlee Palmer, Tahir Whitehead, Travis Lewis
CB - Darius Slay, Rashean Mathis, Bill Bentley, Cassius Vaughn, Nevin Lawson, Chris Greenwood
S - Glover Quin, James Ihedigbo, Don Carey, Isa Abdul-Quddus
K - Nate Freese
P - Sam Martin
LS - Don Muhlbach

Practice Squad: Kellen Moore, Mikel LeShoure, Kris Durham, Patrick Edwards, Jonte Green, Caraun Reid, DeJon Gomes, some other dudes

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
QB
Matt Hasselbeck
Seneca Wallace

RB
Shaun Alexander
Maurice Morris
Mack Strong
Leonard Weaver

WR
Darrel Jacksons
Bobby Engram
Joe Jurivicius
DJ Hackett

TE
Jerramy Stevens
Itula Mili

OLine
Walter Jones
Steve Hutchinson
Robbie Tobeck
Chris Gray
Sean Locklear
Floyd Pork Chop Womack

Dline
Grant Wistrom
Bryce Fisher
Rocky Bernard
Marcus Tubbs

LBS
Michael Boulware
Lofa Tatupu
Leroy Hill
DD Lewis

DBs
Marcus Trufant
Ken Hamlin
Andre Dyson
Jordan Babinuex

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Good team, doubt they win a super bowl though

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

gently caress Jerramy Stevens

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

I guess I'll do the Bucs again this year. Cuts are in Italics,Starters are in bold
Offense 22-26

QB (2)
Josh McCown
Mike Glennon
Mike Kafka
Alex Tanney

Its clear that McCown is going to start even though he's been mediocre to bad so far because Mike Glennon has been also mediocre to bad and Lovie doesn't know a loving thing about quarterbacks. Mike Kafka and Alex Tanney are clown shows who I doubt could play in the Arena league.

RB (3-4)
Doug Martin
Bobby Rainey
Mike James
Charles Sims (IR, probably designated to return)
Bubble - Jeff Demps

The Bucs had great depth at RB at the beginning of the preseason but a serious injury to Sims who was looking to be the #2 back and an unknown severity injury to Mike James have depleted that. Jeff Demps continues to struggle to be more than just a fast guy and even though he says he's committed fully to football now, it might be too late for him. It will be interesting to see if the Bucs designate Sims for return, he's out at least until week 10 and I don't know if that tag is worth using on a rookie who is far from a proven quantity or even a highly regarded prospect. The injury to James is a mystery because Lovie is half Sphinx and refuses to be forthright about things like injuries and players and football.

FB (1)
Javorskie Lane
Lonnie Pryor

Lane has been good both as a blocker and as a receiving option out of the backfield and can even run a little, he's almost a lock to make the team.

WR (5-6)
Vincent Jackson
Mike Evans
Chris Owusu
Robert Herron
Russell Shepard
Bubble: Tommy Streeter, Louis Murphy
Skye Dawson
Eric Page
Solomon Patton

Jackson and Evans are no duh starters and Chris Owusu has done enough to lock up the #3 spot barring complete meltdown again. He was a camp superstar last year too and then turned into a rancid pumpkin in real games but maybe he's gotten it together now. Herron has been mostly bad in camp but he's a rook and too fast to cut. He's not going to contribute meaningfully this season most likely but is a nice project player. Sheppard is going to make it as a special teamer and one of Murphy and Streeter (or Patton) is going to take the 6th WR slot most likely. Smart money is on Murphy but Patton has been getting some buzz lately.

TE 3-4
Brandon Myers
Austin Sefarian-Jenkins
Tim Wright
bubble: Luke Stocker
Ian Thompson
Cameron Brate

The Bucs have surprising, if imperfect depth at TE for once. Brandon Myers is a sort of all purpose TE, competent at everything while not being especially good at anything. ASJ looks like a devastating receiving TE, but his blocking leaves a lot to be desired. Same goes for Timmy Wright (who actually had the 3rd best season for a rookie TE ever statistically last year). Stocker is the best blocker out of the bunch by some margin and as such has a chance to make the team, though he's definitely not a serious receiving option.

OLine
C (1)
Evan Dietrich-Smith
Josh Allen

G (3-4)
Patrick Omameh
Rishaw Johnson
Kadeem Edwards
Bubble: Oniel Cousins
Jason Foster
RJ Mattes
Andrew Miller

T (3-4)
Andrew Collins
Demar Dotson
Jamon Merideth
Jace Daniels
Bubble: Kevin Pamphile
Edawn Coughman
Matt Patchan
JB Shugarts

The line is, frankly speaking, a disaster. I think all Bucs fans expected things to be rough, I don't know we expected it to be this rough. EDS has been worse than expected but since we got rid of our versatile and good center what other choice do we have? Guards are a complete trainwreck, though they looked like a 30 mph trainwreck last week as compared to a 150 mph trainwreck in teh first week. Oniel Cousins cannot be the starter week 1 which is why I scribbled in the Chiefs guy who had one nice game last year (which is much more than Oniel Cousins has ever had). Omameh is an unknown and unproven at this point but maybe he'll at least be serviceable. Kadeem Edwards was always a project player and that has proven to be the case while Jamon Merideth will stick around because he can play any position along the line. Not well of course, but technically you can say that he's versatile. Andrew "I haven't allowed a sack since 2011" Collins has also been bad, allowing three sacks and numerous pressures. Dotson is probably the best player on the line right now and is actually good (not great) though even he's had a couple of hiccups in the preseason.

Defense24

D-line

DT (4)
Gerald McCoy
Clinton McDonald
Akeem Spence
Bubble: DaQuan Bowers
Euclid Cummings
Matthew Masifilio

DE (4)
Michael Johnson
William Gholston
Adrian Clayborn
Stephen Means
Larry English
T. J. Fatinikun
Ryne Giddins
Scott Solomon
Ronald Talley
Chaz Sutton

The defensive line is supposed to be the Bucs defensive strength this year but so far only G-Mac has showed up to play (and how!). The man is a one man wrecking crew getting pressures, sacks and TFLs like Jared Lorenzen is getting type 2 diabetes. The rest of the line can't generate pressure though and McCoy, as amazing as he is, can't do it alone. Collins has been disappointing as has McDonald and Clayborn which is why I think Gholston can beat out Adrian. The man is a freak and in limited time last year was a better pass rusher and pass defender (his arms are like 12 feet long) than any of the other ends. Clayborn is also playing out of position now thanks to Johnson's contract which stipulated he has to be played on the right side. DaQuan Bowers has been transitioned to DT and appears to be better off for it. His problem is he can't stay healthy. The media in Tampa has turned on him completely and is calling for his ouster but I don't think Lovie is dumb enough to listen. Cutting him would accomplish nothing as he's a versatile player that can play all along the line (except nose) and there's no one behind him to clear the spot for that even approaches his potential.

LB 6

Lavonte David
Jonathan Casillas
Mason Foster
Dane Fletcher
Brandon Magee
Nate Askew
Danny Lansanah
Damaso Munoz
Ka'lial Glaud

The Bucs have probably the best 4-3 OLB in the game in Lavonte David (don't argue with me about this, its loving true) but not much else. Mason Foster and Jonathan Casillas are serviceable starters but not much beyond that. They won't lose you games (like Sabby loving Piscatelli), and Foster manages some nice splash plays every so often but they're not pro bowl quality or anything. They're also razor thin at the position. The only other LB you could see starting from the backups is Dane Fletcher and he's not very good either. Askew is a UDFA pickup that they probably don't want to give up on but is not ready to play in the league right now and while Magee has looked pretty good in the preseason it was against 2s and 3s and now he's injured anyway.

Cornerbacks 6
Alterran Verner
Jonathan Banks
Leonard Johnson
Danny Gorrer
Mike Jenkins
Bubble: Quinton Pointer, Deveron Carr, Rashaan Melvin
Anthony Gaitor
Kip Edwards
Keith Lewis

Its hard to assess how the Bucs corners are going to look as a unit because Verner has been nursing a hammy all of preseason, though he should finally play some limited snaps tonight. Banks has looked improved if not exactly like a superstar and Johnson has locked down the nickel corner position which is good because the kid always had potential, but just couldn't put it together. I put him as a starter becasue Lovie considers nickel corner a seperate position and has him listed as a starter as well. There's some pretty terrible or completely inexperienced players once you get beyond Danny Gorrer though (who's not exactly spectacular either, but has his moments). Mike Jenkins? :barf: I also think its finally time to cut Anthony Gaitor who's been hanging around doing gently caress all for three years now.

Safeties 4
Mark Barron
Dashon Goldson
Keith Tandy
Major Wright
Bradley McDougald

The Bucs safeties look pretty good on paper, but the problem is that none of them is a real free safety which limits the effectiveness of the position quite a bit. Barron and Goldson both underperformed last year and at least one of them needs to improve significantly this year if Lovie's system has a shot at working.

Special Teams (3)
Kicker - Connor Barth
Punter - Michael Koenen
LS - Andrew DePaola

While there was some talk of shaking things up and cutting one of our overpaid footsmen it really makes no sense to do it now. We have 7 million/yr going to these three goons for not a lot of exemplary play (especially Koenen) but we also have 13 million in cap space right now so its not like we need to cut down, and without a reliable backup waiting in the wings whats the point. I also think having his job threatened has lit a fire under Koenen as his punting has looked better so far this off season, and he's a superlative kickoff specialist. If Barth can replicate his 2012 season he's worth the money and not worth cutting.

Well that's a whole lot of words about a team no one really cares about except me and 2 other people, but here it is anyway.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Was baltimore really in so much cap trouble Boldin had to go for a sixth? That still seems like a nutso trade.

Nope. Though admittedly it would have been difficult to sign Dumervil without Boldin being cut. Or they could have not signed signed Michael Huff and been just fine. It was the dumbest thing this front office has done in years.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

A Pale Horse posted:

Well that's a whole lot of words about a team no one really cares about except me and 2 other people, but here it is anyway.

I actually like hearing about the overall state of other teams, especially ones I don't really keep tabs on.

There's also a soft spot in my heart for Josh McCown since he was in the UFL (and they treated their players like crap). You made it back buddy. :unsmith:

Tremendous Taste posted:

RB (5)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tho5qpKI4kY

CJ Spiller/Fred Jackson
Bryce Brown
Anthony Dixon
Frank Summers - FB

This is actually a really strong group, comfortably top-3 in the NFL imo.

Brown could be a nice pickup. He was a good downhill runner with Philly, but sometimes has trouble holding on to the ball and really, really likes to bounce it outside. I'm hoping he turns it around with the Bills as I've kinda adopted them as my AFC team. But yeah, that's a pretty awesome RB group. Just hoping Jackson doesn't suddenly get old and Spiller can find his 2012 self again.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
I think Jackson is going to get old and Brown will lead the backfield in carries by mid season. Great pickup.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Why did you guys take Alterran from me :( you better treat him right.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

QB
Matt Hasselbeck
Seneca Wallace

RB
Shaun Alexander
Maurice Morris
Mack Strong
Leonard Weaver

WR
Darrel Jacksons
Bobby Engram
Joe Jurivicius
DJ Hackett

TE
Jerramy Stevens
Itula Mili

OLine
Walter Jones
Steve Hutchinson
Robbie Tobeck
Chris Gray
Sean Locklear
Floyd Pork Chop Womack

Dline
Grant Wistrom
Bryce Fisher
Rocky Bernard
Marcus Tubbs

LBS
Michael Boulware
Lofa Tatupu
Leroy Hill
DD Lewis

DBs
Marcus Trufant
Ken Hamlin
Andre Dyson
Jordan Babinuex

Sounds like a good team bro

I got a funny feeling about your season though. I feel like you'll make it to the super bowl, but get hosed by the refs :laffo:

Props to Big Walt though. Top 5 LT ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

QB
Matt Hasselbeck
Seneca Wallace

RB
Shaun Alexander
Maurice Morris
Mack Strong
Leonard Weaver

WR
Darrel Jacksons
Bobby Engram
Joe Jurivicius
DJ Hackett

TE
Jerramy Stevens
Itula Mili

OLine
Walter Jones
Steve Hutchinson
Robbie Tobeck
Chris Gray
Sean Locklear
Floyd Pork Chop Womack

Dline
Grant Wistrom
Bryce Fisher
Rocky Bernard
Marcus Tubbs

LBS
Michael Boulware
Lofa Tatupu
Leroy Hill
DD Lewis

DBs
Marcus Trufant
Ken Hamlin
Andre Dyson
Jordan Babinuex

Michael Boulware was the backup strong safety - not a linebacker - and it's spelled Darrell Jackson. Also you're forgetting about Kevin Bentley who helped us shut down Steve Smith in the NFC Championship. Also, Isaiah Kacyvenski - special teamer extraordinaire. Also Marquand Manuel (who also was a starter in the Super Bowl).

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot - Chartric Darby started the super bowl, not Marcus Tubbs. I don't think Marcus Tubbs made it to the Super Bowl at all (other than on the sideline and injured).

• Locked thread