Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Kill your boss and claim their job.

Do this until you are at a satisfactory employment level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Leonard Ghostal posted:

It's not technically illegal to take the store's merchandise and dispose of shrink.

naem
May 29, 2011

Tsinava posted:

hahahahahaha that owns

Yeah it was great, people at that target acted like my part time summer job in college was a career or something. Everyone was competing to "get into management."

The store manager was this bald guy who died his fringe of hair fake blonde and he had a "personal assistant" who was just one of the register girls who wore an extra tight red shirt, who followed him around all day like he was a mob boss

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
gotta be careful that you don't end up destitute. I know where I am hundreds of people apply when supermarkets advertise 8 hour a week "exciting customer service opportunities" :smith:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

do a really bad job and get super defensive about it.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
have you tried making GBS threads in your hands, rubbing it on your face and balls, eating the poo poo, and then killing yourself, OP?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

dad gay. so what posted:

have you tried making GBS threads in your hands, rubbing it on your face and balls, eating the poo poo, and then killing yourself, OP?

I think you have a problem

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

dad gay. so what posted:

take a poo poo in your hands, rub it all over your face and balls ( make sure to eat some of it). walk up to your boss and vomit on him / her. when the boss starts vomiting knock them to the floor and murder them. piss and cum on the corpse. eat the cum. then just walk out with out giving any notice.

dad gay. so what posted:

ive mentioned this before, but you cant really go wrong as long as you remember to poo poo, piss, cum, and vomit on your bosses corpse

dad gay. so what posted:

since your friend is a girl, maybe she could gently caress and suck the customers before making GBS threads on everything and killing herself

dad gay. so what posted:

you are actually a really GOOD person for trying to help your friend.

is she pretty fat? she sounds fat. if so she could try making GBS threads and pissing in the coffee while she makes pig or donkey noises (totally nude obv.) she could vomit a little on people too.

dad gay. so what posted:

have you ever tried making GBS threads and pissing on your fat friend? she might actually like it and give you a blow job and rim job

dad gay. so what posted:

this but while making GBS threads and pissing and nude

dad gay. so what posted:

has your friend ever given you a handy j?

dad gay. so what posted:

ok I got it. strip that fat cow down and poo poo on her. piss and cum on her. roll her into that starbucks and spin her around on the floor. rape your friend, killing her instantly

dad gay. so what posted:

have your friend lay down in the street. drive a car over her head. call the police and say "hey assholes! I loving quit!"

dad gay. so what posted:

take 3 shits. number them 1, 2, and 4. kill your friend.

dad gay. so what posted:

have you tried pissing on your friends vagina, OP? hth

dad gay. so what posted:

ok i think i have it now, OP: whenever you go to the bathroom for the next few weeks, instead of using the toilet, go in the bathtub. when it is almost full of poo poo and piss, get in it.

dad gay. so what posted:

are you going to cum or poo poo on them?

dad gay. so what posted:

lol

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
sounds reasonable

naem
May 29, 2011

Same

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
call your boss from prison say you got arrested for statutory raoe with his daughter pulla Atrek

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

dad gay. so poop

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
hey op, try going to the bathroom on your boss. Try number 1 first , but if that doesn't work, number 2 will show them you REALLY want to quit. you may also want to murder him or kill yourself if that doesn't work. hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
just sit in a bathroom stall and poo poo post all day everyday till they lay you off get unemployment.

• Locked thread