Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
on the other hand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

rotor posted:

guys is islam a race? just asking for no reason, out of curiosity.

lol

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

kurds:curds::way:whey

curds in their whey

bloody

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

did we resolve this complex socio-economic phenomenon yet itt

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
abolish bill cobsby

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?

Blackula69 posted:

nobody wants mass executions

lol

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

please take me away to your wonderful world blackula i don't want to stay down here any longer :smith:

qntm
Jun 17, 2009

uncurable mlady posted:

p sure forbidding access to terrorists actually violates the OSI foundational principles

it does, for example douglas crockford's "this software shall be used for good, not evil" licence is genuinely legally incompatible with actual free software licences

MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

Not forgetting ...

https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=63520

raruler
Oct 5, 2003

“Here lies a toppled god —
His fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal,
A narrow and a tall one.”

qntm posted:

it does, for example douglas crockford's "this software shall be used for good, not evil" licence is genuinely legally incompatible with actual free software licences

aint no shades of grey in the free software foundation

qntm
Jun 17, 2009
ibm has a special exemption allowing them to use jslint for evil :q:

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

Blackula69 posted:

on the other hand

im the just over a quarter of the total which stretches to be two thirds of the available space

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

kurds:curds::way:whey

curds in their whey

bloody

lol

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

MORE CURLY FRIES posted:

im the just over a quarter of the total which stretches to be two thirds of the available space

I'm the questionable source

(this was discussed in the middle east thread; iirc the polling firm involved does not have a very good reputation for reliability)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

as long as sectarian schisms dominate all politics in the ME all western adventures in the region can only make things worse

• Locked thread