Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
You guys all suck.

Well mostly.

But seriously this is hilarious.

THE BEAST INCARNATE destroyed John Cena, and Seth Rollins decided he wanted to live.

Stephanie beat Brie. Daniel Bryan didn't show up. Maybe something else happened but we didn't get points for that!

Roman Reigns beat Randy Orton. Kane did nothing.

Seth Rollins beat Dean Ambrose after a gently caress finish.

Paige got a Pinfall Victory over AJ Lee

We, the WWE Universe, won a Flag Match.

Bray Wyatt beat Chris Jericho, The Family did not appear at all.

Dolph Ziggler beat the Miz. Somehow. Yeah I don't get it.

Scores went up this time, as per usual since it was worth way more points, but as a whole I think just the percentage went up as well.

The reason I'm laughing is that the two highest scores go to Pinstripe Hourglass at 76 and That DICK! at 78

Why is this funny?

This is the first time this season they have put into the prediction game.

Following them are Sleeping Buddha and Senerio. Lowest scores were Optimist with Doubt and Baron La Croix.

Total Scores are as follows; Albertrayon at 243, Max Allen at 242, and Kid Coelacanth at 240

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgmlpLEFTqXndERlTmduWm9pbDBYaFl6akFUZ2dPQnc&usp=sharing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

*Lesnar shuffle*

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Oh I hosed up the tag again.

How do I keep doing that.

EDIT: Thanks Hulkamatt and/or Shine

Stallion Cabana fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Aug 21, 2014

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I randomly picked basically. How did I get fourth?

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah
I was betting on swerves, okay?

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Woohoo, almost perfect score! Got everything except Steph beating Brie!

Not to be nitpicky, but my calculator counted up the total possible points on the results page as 77. I'm not sure how That Dick ended up with 78 unless I messed something up.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Sanguinia posted:

Not to be nitpicky, but my calculator counted up the total possible points on the results page as 77. I'm not sure how That Dick ended up with 78 unless I messed something up.

that should be your mistake because I didn't fill in the total. I just changed all the numbers then summed them. But I can check.

EDIT: It says his total is 74, not 78. I don't understand why the sum is messed up. Hold on.

Oh I see;

On the Summerslam page I didn't mark 'Will Kane Do something' with points. The reason for this was I forgot how I phrased the question and scratched it. When you look on Sheet 9, where I do the actual tabulation, you can see that question has been readded and added to the totals where needed, making his number 78 instead of 74.

Stallion Cabana fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Aug 21, 2014

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Sanguinia posted:

You DICK!

(If it helps I'm pretty sure the only thing I messed up was saying the Wyatts would interfere, which in retrospect seems really stupid)

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Stallion Cabana posted:

that should be your mistake because I didn't fill in the total. I just changed all the numbers then summed them. But I can check.

EDIT: It says his total is 74, not 78. I don't understand why the sum is messed up. Hold on.

Oh I see;

On the Summerslam page I didn't mark 'Will Kane Do something' with points. The reason for this was I forgot how I phrased the question and scratched it. When you look on Sheet 9, where I do the actual tabulation, you can see that question has been readded and added to the totals where needed, making his number 78 instead of 74.

Ah, I got you. Makes sense. I missed TWO then since I called Kane interference.

Objection withdrawn. Well done Dick.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I did way better than I thought. Hooray!

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Movin' up to third, or at least, my doppelganger with incorrect name formatting is :hellyeah:

maxallen
Nov 22, 2006

Albertrayon I'm calling you out. I will german suplex your face into a turnbuckle. You will be crushed.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Could have done worse!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

So many things wrong, still got a reasonable score, so... yay!

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

For some reason I thought I'd picked Ambrose to win, and had picked swagger in my head even though it wasn't worth any points, so didn't do as badly as I thought. Top 10 overall, pretty happy so far.

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013
I'm so bad at predicting WWE that it isn't even funny

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
68 pts my best showing yet. Almost in the top 50 watch out sluts.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
Still a top 20 guy in my first year of watching wrasslin' at all, Wooooo

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Mukaikubo posted:

Still a top 20 guy in my first year of watching wrasslin' at all, Wooooo

:hf:

I could've sworn I bombed this one but it turns out I moved up to 8th place. I'm totally fine with this.

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

I hosed up pretty hard this month. If I remember correctly I was in the top 10 after MITB but I'm 19th now :smith:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Back inside the Top 50. Thank you, based Lesnar.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Wow, WWE can be so predictable, but I'm so bad at this.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Managed to keep in the top 50, but urgh, dropped so many. I made the mistake of picking what I thought they would do rather than what I wanted them to do, and they gave me what I wanted for once!

Oh well, bring on NoC where they'll inevitably do everything I don't want and thus win me a fucktonne of points.

AlbertRayon
Sep 9, 2004

Hey, hey what can I do? I got a woman, she won't be true.
I'm going to print out the results with me on top, get it framed, and brag to my future grandchildren one day about my accomplishments.

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

Stallion Cabana posted:

The reason I'm laughing is that the two highest scores go to Pinstripe Hourglass at 76 and That DICK! at 78

Why is this funny?

This is the first time this season they have put into the prediction game.

As one streak is conquered, another is born...

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
welp, Summerslam ended me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...
Hey I was mentioned in the thread that's great that's ... Oh