Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Mills posted:

I'd love to know who your list of 5 was. Was I right that it would be mostly townies?

KB, Kumba, Taste, Ernie, Magnus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Yep.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I also targeted Mills that night, idk what happened to that action.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I was one shot unlynchable as town, how was I supposed to play that? Do you claim? Just play it as I did?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Magnus Gallant posted:

I was one shot unlynchable as town, how was I supposed to play that? Do you claim? Just play it as I did?
Same as vanilla

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

Hey Magnus guess what.

You are a dumb.

No I'm smart.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Thanks for the game Dbd it was fun!

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I think the way Cpig played as scum sums up the way the town played. I have truly never seen anything like it. The ultimate in phone-it-in scum.

CapitalistPig posted:

I believe gulagdolls.

drat you mills why did you have to be a badguy?

##vote mills

CapitalistPig posted:

Hey guys, I'm the scum, it's me.

discuss

CapitalistPig posted:

God dammit gulagdolls how dare you!!!!

CapitalistPig posted:

I'm really beginning to feel like somber may be scum.

He has not been playing a very townie game today.

##vote somber

CapitalistPig posted:

Welp, ##vote kumba

CapitalistPig posted:

Yeah meinberg seems shady.

##vote meinberg

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Not sure I've ever seen a town play this bad

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I think the only two who showed interest were me and Gulag, and Gulag's interest was in throwing the game. You're probably right. :(

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Mills posted:

I think the only two who showed interest were me and Gulag, and Gulag's interest was in throwing the game. You're probably right. :(

Stop talking

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Cromagnon :shrug:

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Mills posted:

Cromagnon :shrug:

You got lynched, don't try to shove the loss on to other people. The town as a whole could have played better. If you didn't want to get lynched, you shouldn't have been scummy :shrug:

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Mills posted:

Cromagnus :shrug:

Fixed

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Lol at me being scummy. Are you commenting on a different game!

Btw I just read my history. Tried to lead lynches on bowmore ERNIE cpig and kb. STILL GOT IT! :shrug:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I will eat your babies Magnus. Do you have babies? I will eat them.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Kb probably MVP. Tried to keep the thread going too which was heroic

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Magnus Gallant posted:

KB IS TOWN AS gently caress

:doh:

Bad Magnus

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

:( i'm sorry I forgot about the other half of my role, the eggs distracted me.

I'm also super mad scum killed me on the worst possible night

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

I really was excited about playing in this, particularly drawing scum for the first time in a long while, but the game was way too active early on for starting a new job and seeing hundreds of new posts each day. Sorry DBD.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

awful, awful, awful town play

did i mention it was awful

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Ernie. posted:

i can't emphasize how important this is

i stake my reputation 100% on cpig being scum this game

at least this game wasn't all for naught

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I told you guys KB was scum :colbert:

Sorry about how things turned out DBD, I tried my best to keep it active but at a certain point it was on the town to pick up slack.

I still have no idea why Mills was cuddled.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Somberbrero posted:

Sorry about how things turned out DBD, I tried my best to keep it active but at a certain point it was on the town to pick up slack.

Ernie. posted:

i think somberbrero going after me full-throttle is symptomatic of scum giving up on trying to appear town and just embracing the general apathy of the thread.

:colbert:

Somberbrero posted:

I still have no idea why Mills was cuddled.

at least from my side, mills proved he was town to me oot. i had little interest in saving him because my opinion was skewed that way.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Mills posted:

Kb probably MVP. Tried to keep the thread going too which was heroic

Thank you sir. FWIW, I was playing my normal town game in all but two cases and the frustration I was showing in lurking/slack posters was completely real. This was my last game of mafia as stated earlier.

DBD thank you for putting together such an interesting setup.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

King Burgundy posted:

Thank you sir. FWIW, I was playing my normal town game in all but two cases and the frustration I was showing in lurking/slack posters was completely real. This was my last game of mafia as stated earlier.

DBD thank you for putting together such an interesting setup.

Last for good?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Magnus Gallant posted:

Last for good?

Yeah. Unless someone makes a game that it is somehow impossible to lurk in. I am all in when I play something and it just frustrates me to play with people who aren't. It is a me problem.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

King Burgundy posted:

Yeah. Unless someone makes a game that it is somehow impossible to lurk in. I am all in when I play something and it just frustrates me to play with people who aren't. It is a me problem.

No I definitely understand that feeling. I had a mechanic once where the person with the lowest post count could be the target of an unblockable unwatchable untrackable kill by the scum. The games balanced suffered because I didn't balance it specifically around this mechanic but I'm thinking of running a game again with that in play.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
How do you not read my first game post as my helper and not figure out I'm the body harvester :(

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
This was fun Thanks!

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Your Personal Muse posted:

How do you not read my first game post as my helper and not figure out I'm the body harvester :(

Haha, that is a nice breadcrumb.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I never got to use my breadcrumb!

Somberbrero posted:

Stellar, Ernie.

\... -.- ..../

... -.- .... translates to 'skh' or serial-killer hunter in morse code, because I was the guy who inspected people to see whether or not they had been targeted by the ISBH.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Somberbrero posted:

I never got to use my breadcrumb!

... -.- .... translates to 'skh' or serial-killer hunter in morse code, because I was the guy who inspected people to see whether or not they had been targeted by the ISBH.

Jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I will say I actually thought cpig was town from that gut read, so I don't know I would have done any better as town.

• Locked thread