Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
man i am really happy that a place i like is super busy now because of it but holy poo poo now it takes forever for me to get food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

what kind of restaurant is it and describe some of your favorite dishes i am very interested

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

it's called otro cafe and here's the menu:

http://otrocafe.com/?wprmm-routing=export&menu_id=2

i like the carne asada burrito and they serve coffee there in french presses so i get that too

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
cool what catergory did it win?

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
lol if you're not a regular that gets preferential treatment

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

FordPRefectLL posted:

it's called otro cafe and here's the menu:

http://otrocafe.com/?wprmm-routing=export&menu_id=2

i like the carne asada burrito and they serve coffee there in french presses so i get that too

looks really good man, i cant get any decent mexican here in omaha.. only thing i miss about texas

sorry you live in phoenix tho

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

phoenix is the worst city in the united states and i regret moving back here so thanks for your condolences

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

FordPRefectLL posted:

phoenix is the worst city in the united states and i regret moving back here so thanks for your condolences

i can't wait to get out, but maybe I will try this restaurant you have talked up to soothe the pain a little in the meantime

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Tweet Me Balls posted:

i can't wait to get out, but maybe I will try this restaurant you have talked up to soothe the pain a little in the meantime

they have a breakfast menu too and i highly recommend the chilaquiles rojos

also i like federal pizza near camelback and central get the sweet potato pizza

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
passing inspection isn't an award

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
No lengua? No tripas? No barbacoa? Where the gently caress is the menudo? Your favorite restaurant is a shameful place.

• Locked thread