Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

HoboZero posted:

Holy poo poo

Piiisssss

This is crazy

It's haunted here

lol :golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
the best is going to haunted house things on holloween with some friends when you are to drunk to know where you are or why you are there. can make the house terrifying.

ginealgo
Aug 21, 2014

by Ralp

Quickscope420dad posted:

another one?

swear to god these are all gagelion

Its me im the op

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
You shoulda told the kid about SA, hed fit right in here

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Taste the Rainbugh posted:

I was at dorney park tonight and they had a haunted house open for a dress rehearsal before they change the park for halloween. There was a twelve year old and a 14 year old kid with there parents in front of us to go in and the two boys were talking about how scared they were and how they will beat the murderer filled haunted asylum. I don't think they knew each other.

The twelve year old was actually reassuring the fourteen year old and trying not to convince him not to be a bitch and when they left the line the fourteen year old seemed like he wasn't going to bitch the gently caress out.

A minute later when we were called out of line and up to the door the kid and his parents were at the door and the cry baby was spazzing out yelling he's not going in while a bunch of security was telling him to breath and stop being a wuss because kids from school will see him crying and then call him a loving pussy and hit his head with their English books and spit gum on him but he kept yelling.

I made eye contact with the dad and he gave me a look that only a man who's son just got punked out by a twelve year old.

When we came out the exit the kid was still waiting all by himself so either the parents were so embarrassed that they left him or they were going thru the asylum to show him he's the only loser in the family.

lmfao

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Taste the Rainbugh posted:

Was he part of the haunted house crew?

A few years back at terror behind the walls in Philly a group would stand across the street and yell that we were all going to hell for worshipping the devil.

Dude, I think I worked TBTW the same time you did. D: Cuz I remember those peeps.

e: Wait wasn't that group of yelling people just a front for that guy who was a con artist and goaded people into hitting him so he could sue? Cuz I remember LaRussa telling us that it wasn't the first time he'd showed up and tried to force his way in, hoping to get hit by security and have his lawyer sue.

YOU A FUCKING HAT fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Aug 24, 2014

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
It was me. Dont make fun of me

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

AssassinPrincess posted:

Dude, I think I worked TBTW the same time you did. D: Cuz I remember those peeps.

e: Wait wasn't that group of yelling people just a front for that guy who was a con artist and goaded people into hitting him so he could sue? Cuz I remember LaRussa telling us that it wasn't the first time he'd showed up and tried to force his way in, hoping to get hit by security and have his lawyer sue.

The cops made them stand on the other side of the street and gave them a warning each time they stepped on the street the third time they did they had to leave and the line cheered and yelled

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

Also I think it happens every year to an extent

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
my house is haunted by cum ghosts from all the cums that xame out my weiner. all my sperms died and now theres just like s million cum ghosts in my house i guess SO the moral of this storie is to be careful when u cum. make sure ur cum lives a happy life so it doesnt have any unfinish busness

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

that kid is 14; a freshman in high school, two years away from being able to have a job and drive, and he bitched out in a haunted haus

very beta imo

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Drown em out with chainsaws, that seems to be the best method. Also the most chainsaw-y method.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
one time when i was like 8 some dude in the haunted house reached out for me like he was coming after me and i got all panicky and grabbed my dad's arm. my father then ridiculed me and i hated myself and ive become this wonderful man you see before you

the op is right this kid is a dumb pussy

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Quickscope420dad posted:

another one?

swear to god these are all gagelion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless