Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

a creepy colon posted:

he aint posting anymore cuz hes rockin out in his air conditioned hut playing xbox one while the margarita mixer goes full blast in the background

Ty this is all i needed but noooo op's gotta post his novel when im nursing a hangover

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
"Heyyy man at Burning Man I like stared at the sun for 4 hours and now everything's GREEN!"

"Don't worry it'll wear off man"

"But it was LAST YEAR"

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Robo Reagan posted:

Ty this is all i needed but noooo op's gotta post his novel when im nursing a hangover

Here are the highlights:

Bust Rodd posted:

This year my art project is a climate controlled yurt full of body pillows and Halloween lights. It'll always be cool in there during the day and warm at night, and we have basically every amenity.

Bust Rodd posted:

But I'll feel less silly in 2 hours when my air-conditioned hexayurt is blasting hip hop and fulminating.

Bust Rodd posted:

because regional festivals in other countries are blowing up now, I am personally seeing fewer and fewer internationals and by extension, it is mostly white people

Bust Rodd posted:

You can continue to be trifllin' morons about tho, knock yourself out... Literally, please go hit yourself until you wake up.

pretty unchill attitude frm someone at burning man imho

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

a creepy colon posted:

Here are the highlights:

pretty unchill attitude frm someone at burning man imho

Wow he should maybe relax a little and enjoy a cold, refreshing Coke and some delicious Chik-Fil-A waffle fries. No burning man experience is complete without first getting your snack on!

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i heard kfc is gonna be giving out some grab bowls at their tent this year. its right by the pop-up Monster Energy Drinks display

Hesh Ballantine
Feb 13, 2012

a creepy colon posted:

i heard kfc is gonna be giving out some grab bowls at their tent this year. its right by the pop-up Monster Energy Drinks display

don't forget to stop by the geico tent for a free insurance quote on your art-car

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Tell us more about the sex domes already dammit.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

BigBadSteve posted:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
sex domes are great. it's pitch black inside and just a mess of people.
you feel your way around trying to find a hole,
and sometimes you grab a pole,
each time you reach your goal,
you come into a new soul
as beautiful as a troll

James Polk
Jun 18, 2010

I was born in a farmhouse in Pineville, North Carolina
post more naked hippies

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

BigBadSteve posted:

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

SPACE HOMOS posted:

burning man trivia: its called burning man cause after its over everyones wiener burns when they pee

Oh man, I would hate for that to happen to me! That is why I avoid sex.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Hesh Ballantine posted:

don't forget to stop by the geico tent for a free insurance quote on your art-car

Hesh Ballantine
Feb 13, 2012
rain delay for a hippie dirtfucker festival? now we really know theyre all posers for sure

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hesh Ballantine posted:

rain delay for a hippie dirtfucker festival? now we really know theyre all posers for sure

Ya p much. They're all chilling in reno right now

Also lol at Franco for probing me for posting a nws image when there was literally no nudity in that photo. Not one nipple or genitals showin but doesn't matter to that raging human being spainiard I guess

Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007
Burning Man LIVE STREAM

What the gently caress is even going on? It's like the Tour De France on acid.

macky2dope
Jun 11, 2012

meow haha whoa!!
:420: :420: :420: :420: :420:
hi I only read the first page but a friend of mine applied for and got a "low income" ticket so its not just for bourgeoisie bitches. also i think the trade setup there is purely barter so im sure some poor gently caress such as myself could save up enough for a regular ticket over the course of a year

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

macky2dope posted:

a friend of mine applied for and got a "low income" ticket so its not just for bourgeoisie bitches.

hahahahaha

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hello and congrats youve been PRE-APPROVED for a "help the poors" burning man ticket. plz take your nearest and cheapest public transportation to our offices in Seattle so you can continue with the interview process! We will provide showers and fresh clothing before the interview begins so that you may not burden your household buying hygeine products or clean underwear. Good luck!

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
why would they charge ANY money for ppl to drive 500 miles into the public desert, why would anyone pay this, are white ppl retarded??

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

how do they even enforce that. can't you just wander the gently caress onto the land while tripping out and if anyone messes w/you be all "hey man thats bad for my mellow" and they'll cool off

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fandyien posted:

how do they even enforce that. can't you just wander the gently caress onto the land while tripping out and if anyone messes w/you be all "hey man thats bad for my mellow" and they'll cool off

no because apparently they have cops enforce all roads leading anywhere near it and im sure this isnt done to protect the rich peoples party no sir

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

a creepy colon posted:

Hello and congrats youve been PRE-APPROVED for a "help the poors" burning man ticket. plz take your nearest and cheapest public transportation to our offices in Seattle so you can continue with the interview process! We will provide showers and fresh clothing before the interview begins so that you may not burden your household buying hygeine products or clean underwear. Good luck!

please note our "low income ticket" provides only one way transportation to the MIDDLE OF THE loving DESERT.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i bet the 'low income' button is like a giant flashing logo of a guy holding his pockets inside out. and when you select it, it prompts you with 'ARE YOU SURE YOURE LOW INCOME?' and then 'HAVE YOU TRIED LOOKING FOR A JOB?' then when you print it out it says in giant red letters "DEAD BEAT LOW LIFE INCOME TICKET, DO NOT ADMIT TO ANY LOCATION WHERE ITEMS MAY BE STOLEN"

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Avalanche posted:

Burning Man LIVE STREAM

What the gently caress is even going on? It's like the Tour De France on acid.

Is that a little mini-mosque out there, over towards the right?

Are they trying to get droned?

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

a creepy colon posted:

Are you retarded? No one is making money off art here. The op is milking govmnt grants and probably his trust fund to party in the desert w rich yuppies

Sounds like the same thing to me :shrug:

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

How many naked people are there?

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

BigBadSteve posted:

there's creepy guys wearing bandanas and sunglasses sitting on the edge while people get it on

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Loaded up and trucking.We gonna do what they say cant be done.
OP was ran over last night on the playa.

By a bus.

Going 5 miles per hour.

Sadly here is a video of the accident:

http://youtu.be/l4UFQWKjy_I

Disconnecticus
Oct 21, 2012

Wait, like, actual money?

huskarl_marx posted:

there's creepy guys wearing bandanas and sunglasses sitting on the edge while people get it on

Awesome, I've found my crowd.

Does it actually cost money to go to this thing? I'm confused. Who are you paying and to do what?

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

tbf it'd rad to just pretend like you're in the world of mad max for a week before you die of white lung

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010

Ron Paul Hype Man posted:

Is that a little mini-mosque out there, over towards the right?

Are they trying to get droned?

ahahaha tell me that's not supposed to be the dome of the rock

• Locked thread