Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waador
Sep 11, 2001

Smashin' down the light.
Pillbug
Zedekiah (the legendary journeys)

55/55 HP // 19 AC
With the Thayan dealt with, and a pair of ship-sized dragons careening towards the castle, it was time to play the ace up his sleeve. With a mental ping, he directs his familiar, 'Pazu, it's time. We're assuming control.'

Far away from the melee with the wizard and the gargoyles, Pazu, the harbinger of contol, takes his seat in the command chair of the castle. With wings extended and fluttering, he begins to push the symbols as directed by Zedekiah.

ritorix posted:

As Zed takes a look, aided by his comprehend languages ritual, he catalogs the runes:
Alarm / All-Clear / Anchor / Cast Off / Drift / Home / North / South / East / West / Rise / Sink / Spin / Widdershins / Veil / Unveil / Storm / Calm
The first order of business was to engage the 'spin' rune, so that the dragons would careen into someone else's room. The second course of business was to push the appropriate directional runes, to start heading back towards the lizard army they had left at the mansion. He planned to land the castle, let the lizards enter amidst the chaos, and with their help butcher everyone inside. Except possibly the giants, they seemed all right.

Waador fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Jun 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ritorix
Jul 22, 2007

Vancian Roulette
The gargoyles scowl at Ren and fly away as the castle slowly spins mid-air, not quickly enough to thrown anyone off their feet. It was enough to prevent the dragons from smashing the room you all are in. They instead slam into the wall.

The white dragon doesn't seem to be doing too well. Going up against a stronger silver wasn't the best idea after all. As it disengages, help arrives: the cloud giant, Blagothkus, flies in from above and smashes the silver's hide. It seems like the giant couldn't avoid a fight with dragons involved. As the injured white dragon retreats back into the castle, the silver and giant duel it out in the skies.

Meanwhile, the castle starts to drift downward. Assuming you make it to the ground, someone will have to let the lizards inside.

Pazu attracts attention from hitting all those buttons. A female voice in the room says,

"*Ahem*. 'Hoo' are you, my dear? Not my husband's pet, I assume. I'll set down, but don't get any wild ideas."

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Rx Suicide emailed me and all I got was this amazingly awesome forum account.

Tortured By Flan

[Hager]
HP: 52/59 | AC: 18 | HD: d10(2)/d12(5) | Rages: 1(3) | 20 Arrows

Standing to his feet and rushing outside to witness the bawl, Hager finds himself uncertain of who to cheer on. He didn't much care for the Giant nor the Silver Dragon, but the spectacle of the fight was something rarely witnessed in this day and age.

"Brother, ya' gotta come see this! They goin' at it like I ain't ever seen!"

He manages to catch the White Dragon disengaging and run away, noting how messed up it is.

"Oi, that littler one is scamperin' away lookin' all kinds a' awful. Be a drat shame what somethin' unfortunate happen to it, ya'?" Hopefully the others are pickin' up what he's puttin' down, as it were.

Waador
Sep 11, 2001

Smashin' down the light.
Pillbug
Zedekiah (the legendary journeys)

55/55 HP // 19 AC
The wizard frowns, and comments to the group, "Good news, everybody. The castle is landing! What luck."

Waador fucked around with this message at 08:45 on Aug 1, 2015

• Locked thread