Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
negative scoring for d/st? The gently caress kind of scoring system is this, tex?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Fog Tripper posted:

negative scoring for d/st? The gently caress kind of scoring system is this, tex?

I sometimes feel its better just not to have a defense.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

Fog Tripper posted:

Maybe you should get a better team, brah

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

texaholic posted:

Maybe you should get a better team, brah

- posteth the 0-3 team owner

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
i still have no idea what any of this poo poo means and that makes me really happy

also OP is literally Hank Hill

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Quickscope420dad posted:

i still have no idea what any of this poo poo means and that makes me really happy

also OP is literally Hank Hill

Well you play nine players a week and 5 of yours were not playing this week because it is their teams bye week or they are not on a team at all.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

texaholic posted:

Well you play nine players a week and 5 of yours were not playing this week because it is their teams bye week or they are not on a team at all.

clearly you just don't "get" him, tex.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

texaholic posted:

This makes me laugh.

My fantasy team i forgot about robo drafted and currently has me on a 2 win streak.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
I think I need to get back into a pay league next year. I am caring way too much about a league that has owners who ironically suck.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Fog Tripper posted:

I think I need to get back into a pay league next year. I am caring way too much about a league that has owners who ironically suck.

That depends, can you beat half the bot teams of inactives?

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Al Borland posted:

That depends, can you beat half the bot teams of inactives?

I don't think I've played one yet.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
Are cool dads and cooltown coolguys owned by the same numbskull? 2 guys in their starting lineup are suspended and another is on bye

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
There is a reason I am 4 and 1, and that reason is I have played someone who started Visanthe Shiancoe.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
nyone pick up tim tebow?

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Oh poo poo its playoff time bitches!!!!!!!!!! pretty gay is going ALL THE WAY BABY WOOOOO

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Lmao I haven't checked this since October.....

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
I fell into the trap of not caring and missed the playoffs because I let a week slide with a hosed up lineup.

I'm back in next year if it's a pay league (and 12 teams/3 divisions). Otherwise it's a waste of time.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootball

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
the league is full WHAT THE....

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
loving amateurs.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
fyi

i won this

:owned:

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL

ilikedirt posted:

fyi

i won this

:owned:

Yeah, you smoked me those last two weeks.

• Locked thread