Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
i just finished taking a shower and i was lazily pleasuring myself and i was in some lovely thread in gbs and i clicked on the youtube link and it was some mma fight between two muscular dudes and i didn't stop.

i'm might be gay

but no joke it was a great highlights video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlW0_r_japA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
I'm not gay

the Gaffe
Jul 4, 2011

you gotta believe dawg
i'm gay and it's o-kay

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
the major problem that has faced men for all of time are you hard for the dudes or hard for the violence.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
well i was hard before i even started watching but i kept watching for the violence

this one guy had this hold on the other guy, and no matter how greasy it got he couldn't slip out

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

im the decision to use limp bizkit as background music

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
your so gay

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

who is that guy in your sig i see him all the time riding shovels

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

who is that guy in your sig i see him all the time riding shovels

That's Karl.
He's got a very round head.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
sometimes when i'm having sex with a girl i visualize gay poo poo so that i'll be turned off a little bit and thus last longer. it always seems to work, but over the years i've come to realize that the gay poo poo in my head is actually what's turning me on, and the hetero sex i'm having is actually what's holding me back and making me last.

this is a very confusing time for me, and so i ask that everyone here respect my privacy as i try to work things out in my own way and time.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
mma can be confusing

Only registered members can see post attachments!

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

same

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i do alpha male's shitholes

Should be sleeping
Dec 3, 2006
AM I WEARING MY LEATHERS AND A HELMET? NO? I BETTER BE.
Now Try and Jerk off to some titties. It's the only way to be sure.

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
If you post you're p much guaranteed to be gay. hth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

yoyodyne posted:

If you post you're p much guaranteed to be gay. hth.

does this mean i was straight before i started posting?

• Locked thread