Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waterguy
Aug 14, 2012

HGH posted:

Oh yeah, I don't know if it was really obvious/pointed out, but while the combined Seraph did achieve enlightenment and all that, Sera and Serph individually did not and are thus back on Earth. It's kind of a weird separation really.

...Seriously?
How? I mean, Seraph is Serph + Sera, when the one learned the secret to enlightement shouldn't both learn with it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NextTime000
Feb 3, 2011

bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
<----------------------------

Waterguy posted:

...Seriously?
How? I mean, Seraph is Serph + Sera, when the one learned the secret to enlightement shouldn't both learn with it?
neither Sera nor Serph learned it. there is no "both"; as at that point there was only Seraph.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

There is a Sera and a Serph back on Earth after it got better that are based on the two parts of Seraph. They have neither the enlightenment nor, assumedly, the memories of their original self.

Seems pretty simple to me.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.
At some level it's best not to question an SMT game with a pretty unambiguous positive ending. That happens pretty rarely for SMT heroes not named Raidou Kuzunoha (who is way too awesome to have to put up with a bullshit ending).

It also occurs to me that I should make Raidou in Bloodborne some time.

• Locked thread