Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

xov posted:

A can of Pringles apparently contains 6.41 oz of pressed potato flour with seasoning.

Tonight I will consume 8oz of vegetables with my dinner not considering the meat and poo poo I stirfry with it.

I am not impressed.

Come back after you've eaten an entire 1lb jar of peanut butter and maybe I'll have a gold star for you or something.

son a tub =/= a can get the gently caress out until you're eating 6400 oz of veggies with you're dinner and then ill think you cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Aren't Pringles mostly starch & flour coated in artificial flavoring? Like are we going to start getting elitist about what powdered flavoring is acceptable for coating pressed starch now? Like who cares if there are sweet Pringles? Sky's the limit, make them like crunchy Jelly Bellys for all anyone should care.

I'm not saying pringles aren't poo poo tier fake potato chips, I'm just saying that that mustachioed fuckup found a way to make them worse. Sour cream a d onion powdered starch wafers or gtfo,

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
after i eat a pringlesmy body feels kinda like how if i got a phone call and some 1 told me my mom died

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

LifeSizePotato posted:

I think Pringles' original intention was to make tennis balls... but on the day the rubber was supposed to show up a truckload of potatoes came. Pringles is a laid-back company, so they just said, "gently caress it, cut em up!"

You mean Mitch Hedberg thought that.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
How many packets to a tub, old bean? :wotwot:

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

RaceBannon posted:

You mean Mitch Hedberg thought that.

that was a word-for-word copy paste, yes

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Pies ranked:

Cherry
Strawberry rhubarb
Key lime
Pumpkin
Blueberry
Sweet potato
The various chocolate pies that are really just pudding and crust
Apple
Hobo defecating in a pie crust and baking it
Pecan

Quotng for ban

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

If you're that militant about pecan pie no mod will take you seriously.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Lays stax is where its at

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

ilikedirt posted:

after i eat a pringlesmy body feels kinda like how if i got a phone call and some 1 told me my mom died

Great and satisfied?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

platedlizard
Aug 31, 2012

I like plates and lizards.
OP I'm sorry to tell you but eating a whole tub of Pringles means you're going to die.

Sorry

• Locked thread