Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
a torrential of the ICE is getting much bigger than first thought

http://www.glacierice.com/ is a BIG ICE corporation that is getting funded through Social Media Integration of which top BRANDS are disseminating function

Lou Gehrig Is a human being..

Nalco Company Are human being ..

ALS is Fake Funded THROUGH icebucket Challenge via Social Media Integration to Sell top ice brands and propel water prices to higher to ACTIONIZE WAR

WHERE IS THE WATER OBAMA??

WHERE IS THE COOL?? http://www.glacierice.com/ fake funded ALS bucket challenge with Zimmerman Through FaceBook check the dates

check the dates march 4th wasnt any buckets No Bucket Challenge through Social induction of my created visage http://www.glacierice.com/

Big Ice Spreads From Sea To Shining Sea is your summer cool enough OBAMA??

ALIAS 11011

Who Is It Really Question FAQ

Found By Skeleton King Requested for use AVPOD Social Media Integration

quote:

Essential Reading
Carradice I, & Price M.J., Coinage in the Greek World, London 1988.
Sellwood, D. 'Minting' in D. Strong and D. Brown Roman Crafts, London 1976, pp.63-73

Catalogues & Reference Works (Some have very useful introductions)
*Burnett A., Amandry M., Rippolès P.P., Roman Provincial Coinage, London 1992.
*Callataÿ F. de., L'histoire des guerres Mithridatiques vue par les monnaies, Louvain-la-Neuve 1997.
Houghton A., Coins From the Seleucid Empire from the Collection of Arthur Houghton, New York 1983.
Lindgen H.C. & Kovacs F.L., I Ancient Bronze Coins of Asia Minor and the Levant, California 1985.
Lindgen H.C. & Kovacs F.L., II Ancient Greek Bronze Coins: European Mints, California 1989.
Lindgen H.C. & Kovacs F.L., III Ancient Bronze Coins from the Lindgren Collection, California 1993.
Metcalf W.E., The Silver Coinage of Cappadocia, Vespasian-Commodus, New York 1996.
Newell E.T., The Coinage of the Eastern Seleucid Mints from Seleucus I to Antiochus III, New York 1978 (reprint).
Newell E.T., The Coinage of the Western Seleucid Mints from Seleucus I to Antiochus III, New York 1977 (reprint).
*Price, M.J., Coinage in the Name of Alexander the Great and Philip Arrhidaeus, London 1991.
SNG British Museum I, The Black Sea, London 1993.
SNG Copenhagen
*SNG von Aulock (Asia Minor mints)

Secondary Literature: Monographs
Balmuth, M.S. Hacksilber to Coinage: New Insights into the Monetary History of the Near East and Greece, New York 2001.
Burnett A., Wartenberg U., & Witschonke R. (edd.), Coins of Macedonia and Rome: Essays in Honour of Charles Hersh, London 1998.
Butcher K., Roman Provincial Coins, Lonson 1988.
Carradice I., Greek Coins, London 1995.
Figuera T., The Power of Money: Coinage and Politics in the Athenian Empire, Pennsylvania 1998.
Grierson P. Numismatics, Oxford 1975.
Harl K.W., Civic Coins and Civic Politics, California 1987.
Head B., Historia Nummorum, 2nd ed. Oxford 1911/67.
Hill G.F., Coins of Ancient Sicily, London.
Hill G.F., Historical Greek Coins, London.
Howgego C., Ancient History from Coins.
Jenkins G.K., Ancient Greek Coins, 2nd ed London 1990.
Jones J.M., A Dictionary of Ancient Greek Coins, London 1986.
Kraay C.M., Archaic and Classical Greek Coins, London 1976.
Kraay C.M., Coins of Ancient Athens, Newcastle 1968.
*Martin T.R., Sovereignty and Coinage in Classical Greece, 1885.
Meadows, A. and K. Shipton Money and its Uses in the Ancient Greek World Oxford 2001.
Melville-Jones J.R., Testimonia Numaria, London 1993.
Milne J.G., Greek Coinage, Oxford 1931.
Mørkholm O., Early Hellenistic Coinage, Cambridge 1991.
Nash D., Coinage in the Celtic World, London 1987.
Oikonomides A.N., The Coins of Alexander the Great, Chicago 1981.
Penn R.G., Medicine on Ancient Greek and Roman Coins, London 1994.
Plant R., Greek Coin Types and Their Identification, London 1979.
Ramage, A. and Craddock, P. King Croesus' Gold: Excavations and the History of Gold Refining, London 2000.
Roberts W.R., The Ancient Boeotians and the Coinage of Boeotia, Chicago 1974.
Rutter, N.K., Greek Coinage, Aylesbury 1983.
Rutter, N.K., The Greek Coinages of Southern Italy and Sicily, London 1997.
Rutter, N.K. Historia Nummorum, Italy, London 2001.
Seltman C., Athens, its Hitsory and Coinage, Chicago 1974.
Seltman C., Greek Coins, London 1977.
*Troxell H., Studies in the Macedonian Coinage of Alexander the Great, New York 1997.
Van Arsdell R.D., Celtic Coinage of Britain, London 1989.

Journal Articles
*Beer L., 'Results of Coin Striking to simulate the Mint of Aegina' Proceedings of the 9th International Congress of Numismatics 1982, 47-51.
*Buttrey T.V., 'Pharaonic Imitations of Athenian Tetradrachms', Proceedings of the 9th International Congress of Numismatics 1982, 137-40
*Clay T., 'Metallurgy and Metallography in Numismatics', Numismatica e Antichita Classiche 17 (1988) 341-52.
*Hill G.F., 'Ancient Methods of Coining' NC 1922, 1-42.
*Holloway R.R., 'The Date of the First Greek Coins: Some Arguments from Style and Hoards', Revue Belge de Numismatique, 130 (1984) 5-17.
*Kagan D., 'The Dates of the Earliest Coins', AJA 86 (1982) 343-60
*Kinns P., The Amphictyonic Coinage Reconsidered', NC 143 (1983) 1-22.
*Kraay C.M., 'The Archaic Owls of Athens: Classification and Chronology', NC 6 (1956) 43-68.
*Kroll J.H., 'From Wappenmünzen to Gorgoneia to Owls', ANSMN 26 (1981) 1-32.
*Kroll J.H. & Waggoner N.M., 'Dating the Earliest Coins of Athens, Corinth and Aegina', AJA 88 (1984) 325-40.
*Lewis D.M., 'The Chronolgy of the Athenian New Style Coinage', NC 11 (1962) 275-300.
*Mørkholm O., 'The Chronolgy of the New Style Coinage of Athens', ANSMN 29 (1984) 29-42.
*Mørkholm O., 'The "Behaviour" of Dies in the Hellenistic Period', Proceedings of the 9th International Congress of Numismatics1982, 209-14.
*Petrillo S. & Volk T.R., 'Old and New Worlds: Ancient Coinage and Modern Technology', in Information to Knowledge ed. Nisson E. & Schmidt K., Oxford 1995, pp.151-70.
Price M.J., 'Early Greek Bronze Coinage', in Kraay C.M. & Jenkins G.K., Essays in Greek Coinage Presented to Stanley Robinson, 1968, pp. 90-104.
*Price M.J. & Waggoner N., Archaic Greek Coinage: The Asyut Hoard, 1975.
*Robinson W.S.G., 'The Date of the Earliest Coins', NC 16 (1956) 1-8.
*Vickers M., ' Early Greek Coinage: A Reassessment', NC 145 (1985) 1-44.
*Walker A.S., 'Some Plated Coins from the Agora at Athens', Proceedings of the 9th International Congress of Numismatics 1982, 132-6.
Roman Bibliography

(Items marked * are available from Dr. Stanley Ireland)

Essential Reading
Burnett A., Coinage in the Roman World, London 1988.

Catalogues & Reference Works (Some have very useful introductions)
Crawford M.H., Roman Republican Coinage, Cambridge 1974
Grierson P. & Mays M., Late Roman Coins, Washington 1992.
Roman Imperial Coinage

Secondary Literature: Monographs
Carson R.A.G., Coins of the Roman Empire, London 1990.
Carson R.A.G., The Principal Coins of the Romans, London 1978.
Casey J. & Reece R., Coins and the Archaeologist, London 1974/88.
*Casey J., Understanding Ancient Coins, 1986.
Crawford M.H., Coins and Money under the Roman Republic, London 1985.
Duncan-Jones, R. Money and Government in the Roman Empire, Cambridge 1994.
Foss C., Roman Historical Coins, London 1990.
Fox J., Roman Coins and How to Collect Them, London 1983.
Giacosa G., Women of the Caesars, Milan.
Harl K.W., Coinage in the Roman Economy, Baltimore 1996.
Harlan M., Roman Republican Moneyers and Their Coins 63-49BC, London 1995.
Hill P.V., The Monuments of Ancient Rome as Coin Types, London 1989.
Reece R., Identifying Roman Coins, London 1986.
Sear D.R., The History and Coinage of the Roman Imperatores 49-27BC, London 1998.
Thomsen R., Early Roman Coinage, Copenhagen 1974.
Thurlow B.K. & Vecchi I.G., Italian Cast Coinage, Italian Aes Grave, London 1979.

Journal Articles
*Bruun P., 'The Source Value of Imperial Coin Portraits (the fourth century A.D.)', Proceedings of the 9th International Congress of Numismatics1982, 551-9.
*Burnett A.M., Craddock P.T., Preston K., 'New Light on the Origins of Orichalcum', Proceedings of the 9th International Congress of Numismatics 1982, 263-8.
*Burnett A., The Currency of Italy from the Hannibalic War to the Reign of Augustus', Annali dell' Istituto Italiano di Numismatica 1982, 125-37.
Burnett A.M., 'Clipped Siliquae and the End of Roman Britain', Britannia1984, 163-8.
Burnett A.M., 'The Iconography of Roman Coin Types', NC 146 (1986) 67-75.
*Burnett A.M., 'The Beginnings of Roman Coinage', Annali dell' Istituto Italiano di Numismatica, 36 (1989) 33-64.
*Buttrey T.V.,' On the Retariffing of the Roman Denarius', ANSMN 7 (1957) 57-65.
*Buttrey T.V., 'The Denarii of P. Crepusius and Roman Republican Mint Organization', ANSMN 21 (1976) 67-108.
*Buttrey T.V., 'Calculating Ancient Coin Production: Facts and Fantasies', Numismatic Chronicle (1993) 335-51.
*Carson R.A.G., 'The Date of the Capture of Valerian I', Proceedings of the 9th International Congress of Numismatics 1982, 461-5.
*Cody J., 'Stylistic Trends in the Representation of Godesses on the Roman Republican Coinage', Proceedings of the 9th International Congress of Numismatics 1982, 283-8.
*Cope L.H., 'The Metallurgical Analysis of Roman Imperial Silver and AesCoinage', in Methods of Chemical and Metallurgical Investigation of Ancient Coinage ed. Hall E.T. & Metcalf D.W., RNS special publ. 1972, pp.1-47.
*Cope L.H., 'Surface-Silvered Ancient Coins', in Methods of Chemical and Metallurgical Investigation of Ancient Coinage ed. Hall E.T. & Metcalf D.W., RNS special publ. 1972, pp.261-78.
*Crawford M.H., 'The coinage of the Age of Sulla', NC (1964) 141- 58.
*Crawford M.H., 'Plated Coins - False Coins', NC (1968) 55-9.
*Duncan-Jones R.P., 'The Currency of Italy from the Hannibalic War to the Reign of Augustus', Annali dell' Istituto Italiano di Numismatica, 29 (1982) 125-37.
*Ehrhardt C.T.H.R., 'Roman Coin Types and the Roman Public', Jahrbuch für Nimismatik und Geldgeschichte 34 (1984) 41-54.
*Kenyon R.F., 'The Countermark PROB on Coins of Claudius I from Britain', NC 148 (1988) 53-61.
*Kleiner D.E.E., 'Politics and Gender in the Pictorial Propaganda of Antony and Octavian', Echos du Monde Classique 11 (1992) 357-67.
*Mattingly H.B., 'New Light on the Roman Victoriate', in Kraay C.M. & Jenkins G.K., Essays in Greek Coinage Presented to Stanley Robinson, 1968, pp210-28.
*Mattingly H.B., The Management of the Roman Republican Mint', Annali dell' Istituto Italiano di Numismatica 1982, 9-46.
*Metcalf W.E., 'The Flavians in the East' Proceedings of the 9th International Congress of Numismatics 1982, 321-39.
Millar F., 'The Aerarium and its Officials', JRS 1964.
*Newman R., 'A Dialogue of Power in the Coinage of Antony and Octavian', AJN 2 (1990) 37-63.
*Ramage E., 'Denigration of Predecessors under Claudius, Galba and Vespasian', Historia 1983, 200-14.
*Reece R., 'Economic History from Roman Site-Finds', Proceedings of the 9th International Congress of Numismatics 1982, 495-502.
Shotter D.C.A., 'The Principate of Nero: Some Observations on the Coin Evidence', Historia 1983. 216-26.
*Sutherland C.H.R., 'Early Imperial Mints in the Western Provinces: The Direction of Coin Types', Numismatica e Antichita Classiche 12 (1983) 151-7.
*Tyler P., 'Analyses of Mid-Third Century Roman Antoniniani as Historical Evidence', in Methods of Chemical and Metallurgical Investigation of Ancient Coinage ed. Hall E.T., & Metcalf D.W., RNS special publ. 1972, pp.249-60.
Wallace-Hadrill R., 'Image and Authority in the Coinage of Augustus', JRS 1986, 66-87.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice
i disagree op

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
believe youre looking for the imo zone op

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

move thread to P/C

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
This thread just makes me miss Kyoon

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.
Bagged ICE Companies have been involved in price fixing and anti-competitive practices for years:

DO NOT ACCEPT ICE BUCKET 666

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2011-03-10/business/ct-biz-0311-ice-lawsuit-20110310_1_ice-industry-ice-business-ice-companies

"Similar conspiracies in the packaged ice business stretch far beyond Chicagoland. Some retailers claimed in a federal lawsuit that three of the top packaged ice companies, which controlled nearly 70 percent of the market, were attempting to take over the entire nation's ice business."

http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?id=15154

"Federal prosecutors are investigating an alleged criminal price-fixing conspiracy in the $1.8 billion market for packaged ice"

http://www.bizjournals.com/albany/stories/2008/09/15/story5.html?page=all

"Three companies dominate at least 70 percent the U.S. packaged ice market that supplies supermarkets, gas stations and convenience stores."

http://www.npr.org/2011/08/17/138818887/big-business-freezes-out-new-york-ice-company

"These big players are so dominant, they've been investigated by antitrust regulators for price fixing, and two of the companies paid settlements."

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i agree

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
yea

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

i kicked your rear end in act 1 diablo today you punk

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
THAT ICE CONTAINS THE VIRUS THAT KILLED THE DINOSAURS (LIZARD PEOPLE'S ANCESTORS)

<<<<<DON'T DRINK IT>>>>>

SORRY BOUT THE CAPS LOCK BUT I ALWAYS SHOUT WHEN THE CONSPIRACY IS INVOLVED

Afro
May 29, 2007

Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit
kyoon alt spotted

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
wait

nah

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE

Afro posted:

kyoon alt spotted

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
:gas:

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

down with Big Ice

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
If this were a sane country the country would nationalize the ice production industry. Scandal after scandal and not a single ice exec has been charged with anything. How many senator are in the pocket of Big Ice?

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
Occupy Ice Cubes

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
three words.

FOLLOW. THE. MONEY(ICE MONEY)

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
Isenhaur is ice sham originator LOOK at his campaign slogan???? "I LIKE IKE" is just SHAM LANGUAGE brainwashing just SWITCH one letter whats it say?? ""I LIKE ICE"" its no coincedence SHADOW government. SNOW government. plain and sinple.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
for a second there i thought kyoon returned

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
u got kyoon'd

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
Hello everyone I work for Obama, I just wanted to tell you: it's all true.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

go ooon

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006

Pochoclo posted:

Hello everyone I work for Obama, I just wanted to tell you: it's all true.

How can you work for that thug

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Drunk Nerds posted:

This thread just makes me miss Kyoon

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

"cui bono"

-cicero

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm a secret obama agent and my goal is mildly hindering people from doing some stuff.
Not prevent them or force them, just make things somewhat inconvenient for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
kind of wish I had a chain mailing list for this

• Locked thread