Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:
Draft completed!

Also I am dumb and mixing up your in game names with your board names. I have gotten buy ins from Shino, Zedmore, Harlockian, Fastestgunalive, and YenotGuilty in game. Some of those are also your board names and some aren't. Help me be less dumb by checking if I marked your buy in as collected in the OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Solid draft overall. Should be a pretty even playing field.

This is Zedmore for the buy in.

Nut Better
Feb 17, 2011

:same:

Trast posted:

Draft completed!

Also I am dumb and mixing up your in game names with your board names. I have gotten buy ins from Shino, Zedmore, Harlockian, Fastestgunalive, and YenotGuilty in game. Some of those are also your board names and some aren't. Help me be less dumb by checking if I marked your buy in as collected in the OP.

I'm YeNotGuilty in game (and Nut Better here of course)

alansmithee
Jan 25, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Trast posted:

Draft completed!

What's your in game name?

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

alansmithee posted:

What's your in game name?

TrastSA. I wasn't in game too much this weekend because of the event and other things. I'm usually on in the evenings though.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Every loss I've taken this season has been my opponent's highest scoring effort with most of them being top ten overall scores. I hate you all.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

git good

(I say this having never played fantasy before, making literally no changes to my lineup or draft other than "put Peyton at the top" and somehow being 4-2)

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

StashAugustine posted:

git good

(I say this having never played fantasy before, making literally no changes to my lineup or draft other than "put Peyton at the top" and somehow being 4-2)

Put Peyton in just about does it.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

I kind of want to pitch a deal to one of you guys for a QB but Romo keeps putting points on the board even though he's like a heart attack that lasts for 4 months.

Also bless you Jordy.

Blordy.

shino
Dec 28, 2004
do not open
Welp, 2nd place. Not bad for being projected to finish last and losing Peterson. Good games everyone!

Spudsly
Jul 11, 2006

shino posted:

Welp, 2nd place. Not bad for being projected to finish last and losing Peterson. Good games everyone!

That was truly an M Night Shyamalan style championship game.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

I'll be getting with the winners now that everything is settled.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Hate yall

Spudsly
Jul 11, 2006
Also, don't look now but Danny Amendola is till alive and playing (not much)!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Spudsly has his winnings now. Need to give Shino and Zedmore theres. If you guys can post here when I can get with you in game or pm me I'll be happy to meet you.

• Locked thread