Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
the :taco: thread made me hungry for tacos so now i'm crossposting here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPS LOCK BROKEN
Feb 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjCw3-YTffo

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

GentlemanBrofro posted:

I finally got around to finishing 1984, it was a good read.
Roof is getting repaired from damages during the winter, had a good time listening to banging for 6 or so hours.
Someone I know flipped poo poo about JonTron or whatever debacle related to him and I just kept telling them I didn't care and they wouldn't shut up.

My day started off so good too.

I hope your day ends well, too.

porkchop_express posted:

the :taco: thread made me hungry for tacos so now i'm crossposting here.

Do you live near a taqueria? A good taco is not purchased from a fast food chain.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

GentlemanBrofro posted:

I finally got around to finishing 1984, it was a good read.
Roof is getting repaired from damages during the winter, had a good time listening to banging for 6 or so hours.
Someone I know flipped poo poo about JonTron or whatever debacle related to him and I just kept telling them I didn't care and they wouldn't shut up.

My day started off so good too.

I just had to look up JonTron controversy because I don't use Twitter or Tumblr & miss out on a lot of dumb outrage poo poo as a result & now I guess I'm up to date on that.

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

"And Tomorrow I can get Scared Another Day..."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNhycX0XCJ0

Something for anyone in the thread who had a bad day at work. :monar:

Freakbox fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Aug 27, 2014

GentlemanBrofro
Mar 9, 2011

by Lowtax

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I just had to look up JonTron controversy because I don't use Twitter or Tumblr & miss out on a lot of dumb outrage poo poo as a result & now I guess I'm up to date on that.

People are strange.

prezbuluskey
Jul 23, 2007
A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.

Waltzing Along posted:

Are you saying you don't want to be a douchebag?

I guess so but in reality that is up to me. I am just in a strange place wondering what to do with life since I have a lot of opportunities. But it only seems like the only thing that I wouldn't hate is joining the service or police academy. I'm not really sure what to do. I chose a job at a non profit over the Peace Corp and I since left that job and regret not going PC.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Waltzing Along posted:

A teacher who actually uses the technology they are given? Amazing!

Our entire school uses tech to some extent. The science department probably uses it more than others, but our school is being held up as the example for our entire county. Every student has a chromebook and we are doing lots of groundbreaking work. It is really amazing.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

accidentally saw some boobs

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Tuxedo Gin posted:

Hey, we found Freakbox's neighbor.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Tuxedo Gin posted:

hm. how do you avoid looking down most of the time?

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

i don't know what you guys are talking about.

some girl bent to pick up her bag next to me and when i glanced at her i saw some nipples thats all no biggie

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Tuxedo Gin posted:

i don't know what you guys are talking about.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

genesplicer posted:

Our entire school uses tech to some extent. The science department probably uses it more than others, but our school is being held up as the example for our entire county. Every student has a chromebook and we are doing lots of groundbreaking work. It is really amazing.
a university that's not Apple-exclusive? my stars...

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
today after i got back from lunch my boss shows me a big styrofoam box and he told me to get 6 unbroken eggs from each sample set and log them

so he leaves and i look into the box and its like 5 cardboard egg trays, all completely soaked and with like a gigantic mess of shells and albumen and yolk floating around the bottom. out of 60 eggs there were like maaaaybe 25 uncracked ones in there so i got to spend like 30 minutes fishing them out, washing them and checking for cracks

smelled p gross and i spent the rest of the day weighing and blending them which was kinda boring but tomorrow i get to do science on them so i guess thats okay?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I apologize to anyone waiting for a response. I am slightly inebriated. I will do my best to return to form tomorrow.

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
I just took a huge poo. It stretched things out back there. Still recovering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Woke up
Got out of bed
Went to work
Spent the whole day in boring meetings that have nothing to do with me but I have to be present anyway
Went home
Finished building a chair
Had dinner
Watched TV
Got cucked
Read the NY Times for a bit then
Went to sleep

• Locked thread