Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
why? they dont get paid as far as i know, and it sure as hell can't be out of some altruistic selfless motive like they want to do their bit for this community they love so much that has given so much back to them lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
i think they do it for the babes

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

rediscover posted:

i think they do it for the babes
hence why aatrek left. not enuff kids on the forums

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

the smug satisfaction of lording your "power" over internet people

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
all the coolest posters nudes are in the mod forum

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
Spite?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
the forums will look up and shout "save us!" and i'll look down and whisper "im gay"

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

lol as if getting banned doesn't make goons sad and angry irl

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

a hole-y ghost posted:

lol as if getting banned doesn't make goons sad and angry irl

harrassing forum goers is probably the best part

unless you are a 13 year old kid on twitter in which you just get owned really bad

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

a reliable source told me the starting salary for a mod is $45k plus performance bonuses (bans and gasses)

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
AAtrek got mad laid, I heard.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

threads get gassed for pointing out what a creepy gently caress you are

e: i would post the axe maniac stuff but I'm pretty sure that's still probateable lol

e2: although you have to admit LooseChanj saying "a face made for money shots" is kind of funny

a hole-y ghost fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Aug 26, 2014

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

i also hear it gives you the power to make a sweet house

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
There sure have been some loving creepy mods when u think about it, they're basically trying to appear to be normal people which is super sad

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Still the worst thing about that loosechanj screenshot is how he's deadly unfunny, not one slightly clever thing to be found

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

gently caress Your Website posted:

There sure have been some loving creepy mods when u think about it, they're basically trying to appear to be normal people which is super sad

what do normal people do to blend in?

i know ill mod an internet forum lol

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Lowtax uses mod status to out forum users for legal authorities

Lowtax is a true American

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

gently caress Your Website posted:

Still the worst thing about that loosechanj screenshot is how he's deadly unfunny, not one slightly clever thing to be found

when following a dozen horndog :fap: comments, "your friend's arm is hott" is kind of funny in its own unintentional way

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
i mean like, how are they even vetted and by what standards

is "possession of sense of funniness" included in the prerequisites?

what about "not blandly unfunny"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dementedghost
Jan 7, 2010

Running 1.86 miles without dying is literally impossible
I think you just ask.

• Locked thread