Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

supreme steak chalupa and a mexican pizza is tits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
tru story me and my friend drive drunk + high to taco bell at like 2am and a guy in a van startied tailgating us. so i was like check dis out and i brake checked him . the nigga got SO mad he started punching his stearing wheel. he speeded up to get in front of and he lost control of his van and flipped it TWO TIMES in fromt of us. so we pull up to the taco bell and theres a cop care in front of us in the drive thru!!!! so we put out the blunt and i get out the car drunk + high and tap tgere window and im like yo dis guy flipped he van like RIGHT TGERE. cops like good lookin out bruh * fist bump* and drives away

thats the night i drunk drived to a taco bell and talked to the police

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
taco bell save 2 lifes that night... the van driver and mines... if it wasnt for taco bell ide be murder by police and the van driver would be eaten by miami homeless ppl or maybe died from over flipping over

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
Double-decker tacos are the best.

Welp, thats all i have to say, thanks for reading :tipshat:

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

ilikedirt posted:

tru story me

liar

• Locked thread