Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
All plane seats should be built with the recline without an ability to change it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Tuxedo Gin posted:

knee defender is dumb as gently caress

but all US airlines are complete poo poo and i hate flying domestically. i happily fork over extra money when flying internationally to fly with a decent loving (non-US) airline.

these dont exist because the US airlines actually have trained pilots

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Robo Reagan posted:

these dont exist because the US airlines actually have trained pilots

Lol

You've never heard of a us airline that went missing over the ocean op

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?
lol if u fly coach class

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
bawhhh my poor people seat isnt everything i dreamed of gently caress this gay earth everyone else is a sociopath but meeeeee

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
My mom freely admits that when I was a kid she'd tank me up on cough medicine throughout the flight and I'd stay in a stupour for the whole flight. Needless to say I consider her a hero.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

there should be a national US airline subsidized by the government that will have reasonable sized seats and fair fares. it would be funded by not going to war with other nations

• Locked thread