Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how olds
Under 12
12-16
16-18
26-29
29-35
35-39
40-∞
View Results

• Locked thread
America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.
Wow things were pretty scary back then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW
55 years old. But remember, it's not the years, it's the miles. I could write a book what with all the poo poo I've seen and done.

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.

Guy Fleegman posted:

55 years old. But remember, it's not the years, it's the miles. I could write a book what with all the poo poo I've seen and done.
Cuck

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Guy Fleegman posted:

:stat::respek::wal:

59 here. You'd be amazed at how high up in the air a Honda 90 will go if you really put some effort into it.

Gerty
Jun 11, 2013

by XyloJW

Scionix posted:

*in borat voice*

sixty-nine!

hahaha holy poo poo!

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
27 and I'm already having an early mid life crisis.

Maybe it's better to get it out of the way sooner?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i was talking to a dude about how i had to get a new phone and i t was really lovely and cheap and i had to press the button multiple times to get the letter i wanted and he had no idea what i was talking about then i hung myself with my old man beard

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i also remember the old batman game on tape. i don't know what the computer was it was my sisters friends, but those games must have taken at least 10 minutes to load, which felt like hours to such a young boy that just wanted to fling the batmobile around corners and knock that two face guy into a vat of acid

or maybe it was the joker i can't remember now

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue
I remember loading Scott Adams adventure games from tape onto an Apple II. 4 minutes into a 5 minute load? ERROR. Probably because I was using a Bell & Howell tape recorder from the late sixites to load the drat thing.

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT MY AP WIRE PHOTOS
35. Makes me super happy I'm in the 29-35 category.

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
I just turned 26 and we have an intern that has no idea who Bob Dole is because they were making GBS threads their crib during the '96 election.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

jokes on your for caring about bob dole tho

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
i'm too old for this poo poo

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Well, it happened. We have a new science teacher. During our weekly meeting I made a reference to something from a while ago and she had no clue what I was talking about. I asked her what year she was born in, and it turns out she was born less than a year before I was married.

God.

Dammit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
Guys it isnt about age, thats just some NUMBER. Its about maturity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LcatLdYems

• Locked thread