Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

good moms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi13LczGlsE

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Ultra Carp

a hole-y ghost posted:

yeah you could say they're "gas op"

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Hello ma'am I just molested your kids.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a hole-y ghost posted:

yeah you could say they're "gas op"

ya this was p good

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
No one is going to molest my kids before I get a chance to mistake my kids for an intruder and shoot them.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Sorry for bothering your kids op

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i like the one who gets hit in the head with a shell i dont mean i like that part i mean, i bet she was real pretty once. and now she's a provider, a beautiful woman in her own right. i bet she would fiercly protect her children as the image shows. you can see the passion in her eyes

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
hand in the cookie jar? *cocks ak47* looks like i just caught u.... dead handed *blows creep away while lookin him STRAIGHT in the eye*

Bondage
Jun 9, 2008

by Ralp

Trixie Hardcore posted:

No one is going to molest my kids before I get a chance to mistake my kids for an intruder and shoot them.

you dont have guns

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
my kids will never talk to strangers *kills home intruder execution style* because dead men tell no tales...

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
you better put this on... *throws vest of dynamite at child molester* .... or ull catch your death *presses detonator and smiles momishly as gore dprays everywhere*

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
i thought the title of this thread was an invitation. voted 1; would not molest those ladies kids.

also there's like two things going on in this thread and i can't decided which one is shittier.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

brick cow posted:

voted 1; would not molest those ladies kids.
No poo poo, if the moms are anything to go by those kids are ugly as hell.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Prettz posted:

No poo poo, if the moms are anything to go by those kids are ugly as hell.

I would like to see their pictures before I decide, personally

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
parents are never around when kool aid man comes bursting in from nowhere

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

ilikedirt posted:

my kids will never talk to strangers *kills home intruder execution style* because dead men tell no tales...
dont forget to wipe your feet... *bear trap slams shut on intruder's leg* before you come in...

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Bondage posted:

you dont have guns

I don't have kids either but I know where to buy both.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

They don't want me to molest but they do everything they can to give me an erection?

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

lonesomedwarf posted:

i like the one who gets hit in the head with a shell i dont mean i like that part i mean, i bet she was real pretty once. and now she's a provider, a beautiful woman in her own right. i bet she would fiercly protect her children as the image shows. you can see the passion in her eyes

Her daughter is probably hot

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Just more holes to molest, you are making it worse.

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.

dad gay. so what posted:

holy gently caress im going to poo poo in my pants. I have the worst diarrhea ever. the poo poo is going to come out of my rear end and then proceed to go into my pants, F.Y.I.

dad gay. so what posted:

wait until she gets a load of the load in my pants lol ... holy crumbuckets

dad gay. so what posted:

the rear end barf is happening now it is starting as a smell but it is pushing my anus into the red zone (the danger zone you have probably heard about this highway, the Hershey highway, NOT-lol)

dad gay. so what posted:

my floor is soaked with my poo poo

dad gay. so what posted:

:siren: liquid hot poo poo is pouring our of my rear end again into my pants , onto the chair, and into the carpet around the millions of insects that inhabit this trash hole :siren:

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Stay safe making GBS threads Yourself to Death Ghost.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Requesting rear end shits updates

Sounds serious :ohdear:

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
we should just make what where they called celibacy belts/harnesses and make it mandatory for all people to wear them in public till they become legal.

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW

a creepy colon posted:

ur fukin ded scumn bag

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW

donkey salami posted:

Requesting rear end shits updates

Sounds serious :ohdear:

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
So wait, I'm confused--Are these moms ordering molesters to molest their kids while holding them at gunpoint, or are the moms themselves the molesters, using their guns to molest their kids?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

poo poo nice backyard what did it cost?

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW

Devils Affricate posted:

Her daughter is probably hot

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW

Choco1980 posted:

So wait, I'm confused--Are these moms ordering molesters to molest their kids while holding them at gunpoint, or are the moms themselves the molesters, using their guns to molest their kids?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

those rocks are paper mach'e what studio lot is that looks awesome.

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW
http://momfabulous.com/2013/08/50-recipes-with-shredded-chicken/

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
if the only thing that can defend your kids is a belt-fed machine gun you have made some serious parenting errors

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

if the only thing that can defend your kids is a belt-fed machine gun you have made some serious parenting errors

they could just be in alaska shooting at russia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCtzFJe9d3I

• Locked thread