Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Would you reconsider having sexual contact with another man/woman?
Yes.
No.
For money.
I'd go gay for goku.
View Results

• Locked thread
lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

lonesomedwarf posted:

serious but i fyou need a j/o partner just pm me but ill need a pic of ur crystal first

this is a thing that actually happens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
If homosexuals think straight people should just go gay if they can't get laid then homosexuals should be fine with going straight if they want to get married but live in a place where gay marriage is illegal

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Maoist Pussy posted:

Most people are sexually attracted to women. Women are the sexual object, it is just how it is.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol i like how spanish manlove is on a crusade to bring 1.0 back

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
OP, I am not gay

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

texasmed
May 27, 2004

texaholic posted:

OP, I am not gay

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i dont get why people dont just have sex they dont want to have

oh yeah because that is the dictionary definition of rape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Ever been in a Turkish prison?

• Locked thread