Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

Bugdrvr posted:

^^^Shark week is but a hollow shell of it's former self. Dorner needn't have worried.

That is/was a terrible show. Those people are terrible and I'm glad they got cancelled. With that out of the way can we put something sciency or having to do with airplanes or animals in this time slot?

Nope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

That man looks like someone placed a suit on a vat of pudding.

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

VendaGoat posted:

That man looks like someone placed a suit on a vat of pudding.

Alien SPICED pudding.

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

Bugdrvr posted:

^^^Shark week is but a hollow shell of it's former self. Dorner needn't have worried.

That is/was a terrible show. Those people are terrible and I'm glad they got cancelled. With that out of the way can we put something sciency or having to do with airplanes or animals in this time slot?
Nope. lovely reality shows are just too fuckin cheap to produce

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

NurhacisUrn posted:

It does. Guns make me think of the Iron Giant's penis. Do you think it could have been a cannon? If so, he didn't use it when they came to put him in that loving box next to the Ark of the Covenant and Cleopatra's Bee powered vibrator. He was a peaceful giant, with a phallus gun penis I like to believe.

Wtf is the iron giant.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Is he wearing a vest with really big lapels, or an overcoat inside? 2 bulky imo.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Alls I'm saying is, if aliens didn't exist, then how did these cuffs get frenched?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
this was the guy who got sued because he moved all his money to a shell corporation so his employees couldn't get paid right.

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

ok i'm pretty sure that's david mitchell now

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

This is his proto-hair, where is his superior hair?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

Stex T posted:

ok i'm pretty sure that's david mitchell now

Shapeshifters, how do they work?

Nonsense posted:

This is his proto-hair, where is his superior hair?

You are not prepared.

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Wtf is the iron giant.

:laffo:

• Locked thread