Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
If you do post your dick please write "Hi Gibbis" in sharpie on it so that we know its yours and not some random internet schlong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

ilikedirt posted:

op if ur ever lookin to nickname ur balls id go w/ lt dans eggs

thanks pal I'll get em branded asap

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Whirlwind Jones posted:

post youre penis please op i wanna se eit

yeah prove it dipshit!!!!

lets see Lt dans third leg!

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

InterFaced posted:

I almost forgot to ask this but POST YOUR DICK or I don't believe you. :colbert:

it's very camera shy, recedes way in my body anytime I take a picture so it comes out looking like a micropenis, it's very tricky

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C184zw5pX0k

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Stoic Commie posted:

getting circumcised keeps your dick from growing because there's less available tissue and the scar tissue blocks growth pwnt

were the OP to get circumcised now he could fashion an athabascan hut from the foreskin and go live in the wild

how goddamn manly would it be to gently caress inside your own dick

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
although i'm circumcised my cock is beautiful and my i love him because i'm gay for my dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

I would probably make for an excellent human being, but I have yet to sample a man's butthole so I don't know for sure

Only faggots have big dicks.

• Locked thread