Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

Snatch Duster posted:

This never would have happen under sharia law.

true, raping children would be legal

mohammed (pbuh) married and raped a literal child

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Flesh Forge posted:

Pretty sure Discovery management is privately overjoyed that they can drop this indescribably boring and dumb piece of poo poo show

they are excited because now they can replace it with that gun show with the 16 year old that has fake tits

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

natetimm posted:

Watch the Mythbusters interact with them on a special and you can totally see Keri wondering what order she's going to be killed, hosed and eaten in.
You can't post that and not include a link. That's probably bannable.

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
So this wasn't one of the Duck Hunters gobbers? All these reality southern shows are so similar. Isn't normally one of the cast members some kind of kiddie toucher or a racist.

GORILLA BASTARD fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Sep 12, 2014

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

lmao

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
where were all these teachers when I was a kid? Am I right?

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
I liked that show

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Astrofig posted:

......I bet it'll turn out to have been a boy. If it were a girl we'd be hearing, 'but what was she WEARING?!!!!!' and 'she might have asked for it by leading him on!!!!' and 'where were the parents?!?@!?'

Kelfeftaf posted:

Hayden is accused of raping a minor “almost daily” since March 2013 and taking her virginity when she was 11 years old. TMZ reports the girl is Hayden’s daughter.

According to police documents, the alleged victim claims that Hayden told her “don’t tell them nothing because I’m all you got.”

loving owned OP

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Al Cowens posted:

Spin this the right way and you can get goons to enthusiastically endorse the child rape because the kid just happened to be a brony or watched an anime once

Al Cowens posted:

you haven't seen the bullying threads that I used to poo poo up

loving self-owned dumb poster man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Cream_Filling posted:

loving self-owned dumb poster man
I'm still proud of my valiant, fierce, heart-felt posting.

Rock solid. Heart touching.

• Locked thread