Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I would just keep hitting the "Make gas prices lower" button over and over until the people loved me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gorki
Aug 9, 2014

:stare:

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i imagine this the president i would be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va71a7pLvy8

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
There are video cameras in the toilet so they can make sure you don't die in there

That would suck unless you were into it

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Sierra Nevadan posted:

Obama should switch from cigs to booze, it'd make hima lot more jolly

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Obama should switch to cigars

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i can believe that g w spent his entire presidency sober because hes the exact kind of lameo dipshit that thinks he has a sacred contract with god and hitting the private nixon reserve would be a betrayal.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

um why cant the presisdent say there are aliens? are you saying..... the president isnt really in power?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Lobok posted:

"Most of us probably think the Obamas live a lavish life on the taxpayers’ dime, but, according to Kantor, finances are tight in the White House. While rent is free, just about nothing else is. The president and first lady pay for their food, parties, vacations, butlers, housekeepers, ushers… and at Ritz Carleton prices. If they want to bring someone on Air Force One who isn’t in the official traveling delegation, they have to reimburse the American people the equivalent of first-class airfare for the flight.

“People say that there’s kind of a ritual with every new president and first lady. They get to the White House, they move in, they start to live there. A month or so in, they get their first bill, and there is a moment of shock,” says Kantor."
Replace Obama with the English royal family. The administration spends thousands of times what the family spends. Everything is wasteful as all hell.

Being President would rule. No need to lead the country and months of vacations. Make billions of dollars in ways that would put unkonnected residents in jail. The 1% dream.

• Locked thread