Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
Hey guys so I found this picture and have no idea what to make of it. Thank you in advance and hope this is helpful. Thank you.

http://puu.sh/bdGt1/4ab9290a63.jpg bigger version

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
uh

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

what

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
Stay safe silhouette ghost

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

Hey guys so I found this picture and have no idea what to make of it.

You should make a lovely post about it.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

false flag

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
her socks are like the exact same shade as the grass. freaky

DUNCAN DONUTS
Mar 27, 2010

by XyloJW
thread bookmarked. lets get to the bottom of this, op.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
idgi

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Haunted by goth ghost. Stay dark goth ghost

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

How do we know the person behind her is actually 6 feet tall? What if it's a 5 foot child? We don't know enough information OP.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

How do we know the person behind her is actually 6 feet tall? What if it's a 5 foot child? We don't know enough information OP.

hes not 6 feet tall, he is almost 6 of his own feets tall.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

hes not 6 feet tall, he is almost 6 of his own feets tall.

What ever the gently caress that means

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I'm going to take a poo poo. In a toilet. Owned, bitch.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Thats not his right elbow. Thats his cape.

shahadien
Jan 5, 2014

The average foot length for a person 6' tall is 1'. The person standing behind the child is 6' tall...otherwise the picture seems to be just illustrating perspective for either a photographer or a graphic designer...that's my immediate guess, anyway....if you wan't to know something different, maybe actually ask what you want to know next time?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i, too, am standing on a bump

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

This checks out.

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
wow, gently caress the ocean

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

I've been looking at this for 3 hours now, and I'm still not sure...

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I'm going to use my rear end to make poo poo come out of it

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Listen. I'm just gonna come out and ask. Op is the edit yours or is the whole enchilada what you found. Can't figure out if the amature ghost hunter edit is yours or not.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jimson posted:

Listen. I'm just gonna come out and ask. Op is the edit yours or is the whole enchilada what you found. Can't figure out if the amature ghost hunter edit is yours or not.

u r gay

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

well. i didnt want to sleep tonight anywya!~

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Took this photo of my friend (in green) alone in his backyard but when I look at the photo it's filled with ghosts!?!?!?!

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Jimson posted:

I've been looking at it for nearly 4 hours now. I still don't know what to make of it. I found the entire thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Aatrek re-registered ok

edit: focal length distorts background proportions you stoop

• Locked thread