Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
Every time someone brings up the Zoe Quinn stuff around me I'm like UUGGGGHHHH because it's all just a big pile of he-said she-said stupid bullshit, it's like high school drama writ large.

Also Zoe Quinn sounds like the name of the main character of one of those teenage girl shows that Disney and Nickelodeon makes.

"Zoe Quinn"

"The Life and Times of Zoe Quinn"

"Zoe Quinn's Diary"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

Viridiant posted:

Every time someone brings up the Zoe Quinn stuff around me I'm like UUGGGGHHHH because it's all just a big pile of he-said she-said stupid bullshit, it's like high school drama writ large.

Also Zoe Quinn sounds like the name of the main character of one of those teenage girl shows that Disney and Nickelodeon makes.

"Zoe Quinn"

"Zoe Quinn's Diary"

The Internet's changed, i cant imagine people being allowed to take something like this seriously without being laughed at by the majority of people ten years ago. im fine with taking some serious things seriously, but this?? this is not even serious within the context of loving -videogames- as far as I could tell, although I guess it is now by virtue of the attention its garnered

and video games are not worth anywhere near this much energy if you dont work in them

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
This is a nice thread.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

psyopmonkey posted:

This is a nice thread.

look at this Stock Scrub with his wired controller lmao

landy.
Jan 20, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Viridiant posted:

"Zoe Quinn"

"Zoe Quinn's Diary"

Zoe Quinn 101

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Neurolimal posted:

Grampy wants to nail you.

:dance:

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

Effectronica posted:

What information? Something that's completely irrelevant to anything except the people involved because anyone with brains knows game "journalism" is somewhere between a joke and fraud? Something to validate the existence of a vast conspiracy to encircle and destroy the word gamer?

I don't think it's news to anyone involved in this, the Zoe allegations were simply the straw that broke the camel's back. Whether they were true or not now doesn't, since it's gone beyond her.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Justin_Brett posted:

I like how a chat log that not even the 4chan threads knew about invalidates hundred or thousands of people's concerns.

Thank goodness we don't have to think now or look at the information, it was probably all fake anyway

Is there an actual link to the logs and the highlighting of said evidence of /pol/ just stirring the pot and making poo poo up or is some sort of Mormon table thing where only the privileged few can view?

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Pretty sure it's on her twitter somewhere.

Gonkish
May 19, 2004

The only thing I have to ask a SJW is "What color is your hair?"

Because you know the answer isn't "Blonde" or "Brunette" it's something like "FUCHSIA!"

Soulcleaver
Sep 25, 2007

Murderer

Neurolimal posted:

Looks more like an educated gamer who can sit in a reasonable spot and doesn't have to worry about batteries running out

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Ekster posted:

why is this thread still alive

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

GBS turned the funny thread into unironic arguing about Zoe Quinn

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

it would be cool to put in all the work to be employed with the fbi only to have to listen to people on twitter report each other

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

Neurolimal posted:

wired controllers are mandatory in some professional gaming tournaments-- this guy finished top 16 at evo

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
Zoe Quinn vagina smells as bad as the average gamer and they deserve each other

i just want to know how to set up a pateron account and wonder if being an mra or sjw can benfit this is in some way.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I'm a SJW too

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
the ouya has been added to the gamergate scandal now fyi. :)

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008
n-not the ouya...:negative:

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Smokey posted:

n-not the ouya...:negative:

*koolaid guy busts into the thread* "Ooooouuuuuyyyaaaaaaaaaaa!"

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
Both sides of the internet "war" are repulsive retards who spew endless amounts of hilarious meltdowns, goons ignore it and keep arguing about ugly fat woman with purple hair.

:gas:

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Do you watch the WNBA? Why not?

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

sports bad

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

20 day bump..for this

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Tautologicus posted:

20 day bump..for this

are you saying women are not worth it?

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

weak dunks (but great fundamentals)

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Machai posted:

are you saying women are not worth it?

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Ekster posted:

why is this thread still alive

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
As I am now the GBS mod, non-SJW stuff is now illegal.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Everyone who voted this thread one is going to be banned on Friday.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
Kill all the cis scum thanks in advance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
Why is it now "cis white man," where it used to be "straight white man." Do gay men not matter anymore?

• Locked thread