Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
America has plenty of dangerous wildlife which probably kills more people than anything in Australia does. We have grizzly bears, cougars, wolves, alligators, a slew of venomous snakes, sharks etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

TOILETLORD posted:

I always wondered why Australia just didn't go old school american and just kill all the animals that can kill you guys/you don't like. It wouldn't be that hard to import friendlier alien species to replace your deadly species now with modern shipping.

That's pretty much what they already did

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Serak posted:

only in the same way that american girls would look at you if you wore a shirt that said 'Got gently caress?' ie. you are a man with a poor understanding of grammar and i will not sleep with you.

oz girls dont like it if you use oz slang and arent oz :gerty:

naem
May 29, 2011

Mustang posted:

America has plenty of dangerous wildlife which probably kills more people than anything in Australia does. We have grizzly bears, cougars, wolves, alligators, a slew of venomous snakes, sharks etc.

I always thought it would be fun to let some, oh I don't know, mountain lions loose in Australia or new Zealand. Just for fun

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Maldoror posted:

oz girls dont like it if you use oz slang and arent oz :gerty:

they seemed to like it when i asked them if they liked my fanny pack!

Wrageowrapper
Apr 30, 2009

DRINK! ARSE! FECKIN CHRISTMAS!

naem posted:

I always thought it would be fun to let some, oh I don't know, mountain lions loose in Australia or new Zealand. Just for fun

They tried this but they were all killed by the ants.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

TOILETLORD posted:

I always wondered why Australia just didn't go old school american and just kill all the animals that can kill you guys/you don't like. It wouldn't be that hard to import friendlier alien species to replace your deadly species now with modern shipping.

virtually nobody actually lives in areas where there is dangerous wildlife, and it's not the wildlife that's the reason for that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
australia is okay to live in

• Locked thread