Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
9goats dead
Mar 25, 2010

BEAUTIFUL! GORGEOUS! EXCITING!
would love to have a dude scramble my brain and leave me an unthinking husk. looking for help in this venture. thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
ugh if only... if only....

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
just read this thread op :owned::

9goats dead
Mar 25, 2010

ilikedirt posted:

just read this thread op :owned::

i will loving kill you, motherfucker!!!!!

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

9goats dead posted:

would love to have a dude scramble my brain and leave me an unthinking husk. looking for help in this venture. thank you.

:shlick:

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
what are you going to do with another one op

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

just get ECT instead!

9goats dead
Mar 25, 2010

lonesomedwarf posted:

just get ECT instead!

uh? i'm looking for pro-tier brain death. don't troll the thread please.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

just give yourself one, no messy paperwork needed and it's not like you can gently caress it up

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

You know a little rapid lead poisoning to the brain might help a pretty quickly.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
if they can make you stupider with surgery why can't they make you smarter?!? it doesn't make sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stormfang1502
Jan 26, 2003

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he's on.
You can if you're able to time travel to the late 1980's and buy a bus ticket to Milwaukee.

Might also help if you gay.

• Locked thread