Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
What do I have to do to get College of Faith into the playoff?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Baylor S&C just confirmed that Bryce Petty will NOT play today vs Northwestern State. More reps for Seth Russell and Chris Johnson.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
:lol: USC unsportsmanlike conduct on Sarkisian.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Guess this goes here now...

All right, I'm in the first row by the 5 yard line. Lets go huskies!

Also lmao at nebraska barely beating a cupcake.

drat, huskies dominating early.
Edit, spoke too soon.

It's been 90 mins since I first tried to post this, there is too much cell traffic here I guess. Maybe it'll end up a full game trip report before it posts.

Jeez, EW just got another td like 15 feet from me. Their qb is great at playaction and our left corner can't keep up.
I guess both defenses got tired after 1 quarter, this is becoming a shootout.

How many other people would watch a flag football game between the ncaa and nfl suits, with Emmert and Goodell as the qb's?

Nice onside attempt Ewu, nobody expected it.
And now the huskies completely frittered away their 21 point lead. Getting close to another td though to retake lead. Exciting game at least!

Wtf was the unsportsmanlike penalty for in the 3rd quarter?

Dang what a nailbiter. I paid for the whole seat but I'm only using the edge!
EWU has a cool logo, similar to cougs.
I wonder what the vegas line for this was, because we're almost to 100 total points.

Dang what a timely fumble, EWU was close to tying again.
The cheerleaders keep dancing in front of this section. Nice view.

God drat, husky D keeps doing penalties that extend EWU drives. That's 3 facemasks.

Well, finally over. Good game, and Huskies won too! Very entertaining day.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Wrong thread

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
Oklahoma media saw the Joe Mixon tape a couple of days ago. A detailed account is here.

quote:

When Mixon looked like he was trying to leave after possibly saying something he shouldn't have, Molitor, the victim, initiated the physical confrontation with a push into Mixon's chest, which didn't seem to move him much.

Mixon followed by lunging at her. Molitor jerked back and slapped Mixon on the chin and neck. She swung with force but didn't connect flush or enough to make an impact on Mixon.

Immediately following the slap, Mixon leveled a punch violent enough to knock Molitor down so that her head hit the corner of a nearby table. The force of Mixon's punch caught me off guard -- even when I knew it was coming.

After throwing the punch, Mixon fled from the camera's view and did not reenter it. Molitor is left on the ground and stays down for much longer than a 10-count. She makes it back to her feet on her own but wobbles and has to be helped into a chair.

Blood streamed down her face as friends and Pickleman's patrons brought her ice and paper towels to help stop the bleeding. Fewer than two minutes later, Molitor rises from her seat, picks up her phone and walks out of the camera's view.

So it seems he went well beyond self-defense. All I can say is that he did a really lovely thing and deserves to be punished.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

rip georgia southern: arrested for crimes against defense

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I learned that MSU is the most awesome team to watch but that doesn't beat an awesome QB and a corner gifted with god's own hands.

Go Sparty Go :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
delete

• Locked thread