Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Go to the doctor.

Fruity Gordo posted:

Also kill all men

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
try harder. Be more flexible. gently caress her.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
id ask whats up and about his feelings

I_ma_gine
Sep 1, 2014

Fruity Gordo posted:

Also kill all men

I forgot to add that thanks.

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Kill yourself

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

Mine a lot of bitcoins on the ground floor, then sell them directly to the Winklevoss twins

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
Grab a video capture device, record yourself playing video games and upload them to that new Youtube site - get paid to do something you actually enjoy.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

good info guys

kode54
Nov 26, 2007

aka kuroshi
Fun Shoe
I was thinking of dredging up Djynn Flyssa's very own message to his younger self, as quoted in the opening of his Helldump topic. Alas, nobody would be likely to get it. So gently caress it, I tell myself never to try to be ironic like that. It probably doesn't work.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
lottery numbers

stock investments

jesus duh

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

bunky posted:

yeah youre still going to be posting on that forum. congrats

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Lowtax add a word filter that changes galt.txt to "I'm super gay"

Prescription Combs
Apr 20, 2005
Don't play so many video games, ya goof.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
::rushes out of the time machine panting::

"poo poo, I should have set it for 10 years and six months, you just graduated from college with a degree that will get you NOWHERE. You should have gone into computers or something instead. You dumbass. At least there's still time to dump that girl you're about to marry before your life turns to a real living hell. Oh, that's right, you're still going to think she's actually trying to be in a good relationship for the next 7 years. Sorry, she's not, she's just hoping you'll change enough for her."

Then, while my past self is surely bawling his eyes out because I was an even bigger pussy then than I am now, I'll show him a picture of my son that's fading away, Marty Mcfly style, never to exist because of my actions. I'm kinda a heartless dick that way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
is 10 years ago still too late to invest in google?

• Locked thread