Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
DI:E?
yes
yes later
yes later after the first later
DI:E 4 LYFE
View Results

• Locked thread
RichardGamingo
Mar 3, 2014
I know it's dumb to sign my posts, but I can't stop no matter how many times I'm told, because I'm really stupid and I want to make sure that shines through in everything I do and say, forever.

Best Regards,
RG
This is a new-style OP where I shag off and use my accumulated swagger acquired in the battlefield of my lately favorite game to intice you to watch my videos. Which are from me, about Dead Islando Epidemico and finally to you.

Look game has high level tekniq

quuck thro techiq

You can literally save as many as .15 seconds up to ten times in a row and look cool doing it with this method.

Summary Transcript:
Face the truck and tap X to begin delivery. When your throwing arm is at its farthest point (ie. when Armored Bryce has cocked his arm back), tap W to try and run into the truck. This will cancel the throwing animation right at the same time that the supply points are delivered into the truck.
Rinse and repeat -- tap X, when his arm is cocked back tap W, until you've delivered all of your supplies.

Look game has depth of item selection
fancy perk change game up

vid tellz u how to charge fancy shootgun effectively (secret gnawledge)

Summary Transcript:
I often see weapon charge perks that give 3 points of an attribute and stack up to 25 times. That means you can gain up to 3 x 25 = 75 attribute points when you have charged your weapon. That's like 15% or more critical strike chance, or 50% greater Fury generation, 10% faster cooldowns, or more attack speed, etcetra.

-Weapon charges are gained for killing ANY enemy, from Walkers on up!

Is weepon and char progression in RPG? In dis game too
hello video how to get more gear point for loot

1337 71P5 4 1007

Summary Transcript:
-You can craft items and sell them for extra gearpoints. I had to do this so that I didn't wait forever to get my T6 weapon when I got my T6 workbench.

-The color of a weapon's backdrop behind its Tier (green, blue, purple) does NOT effect its sell price. The color behind a weapon indicates whether a weapon has hit maximum-item level or not.

Sell Prices and material numbers for parts required to craft:
Tier 1 330gp 15/3
Tier 2 1,500gp 30/6
Tier 3 5,250gp 120/24
Tier 4 6,900gp 180/36
Tier 5 10,700gp 360/72
Tier 6 18,400gp 720/144
The cost to craft with no, or with very few parts, a T6 item is 155,000gp

By the looks of it, most people will be crafting their Tier 6 gear with gear points.

ok

Best Regards,
RG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orv
May 4, 2011
You're like clockwork Richie boy.

• Locked thread