Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

no

i went to flw and it was a mixed barracks, so every time we'd have to change uniforms we'd have to go to our lockers, grab our poo poo, run to to the changing room, change with 100 other dudes in a 10x10 room and then run back to our locker to stow our gear

this made stealing poo poo incredibly easy

I bet you had a locker full of weiner glances.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
That you stole.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Locker full of hearts he stole in basic. DSs ran a train.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Victor Vermis posted:

That you stole.

please

weiner looks were free for all

iceslice
May 20, 2005
So today I went to work, turned in some finance paperwork, and sat around for an hour bullshitting. Tomorrow I'm going to make an M4 out of foam from an old pelican case, put a serial number on it, and make one of the new guys carry it around while they in-process. Forget getting shot at, blown up, or DUIs. Boredom is the real killer. R3 is retarded.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

iceslice posted:

So today I went to work, turned in some finance paperwork, and sat around for an hour bullshitting. Tomorrow I'm going to make an M4 out of foam from an old pelican case, put a serial number on it, and make one of the new guys carry it around while they in-process. Forget getting shot at, blown up, or DUIs. Boredom is the real killer. R3 is retarded.

is this a punishment

because if so that's pretty weak

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Victor Vermis posted:

In boot camp, platoons would "cross decks" from one squad bay to another in order to exit from the other side of the building.

Both platoons would conveniently be lined up and in each others' way somehow every time this happened so there would be all kinds of punching and kicking as our nubile young formations slithered over and through each other.

Did u guys have that?

cross dicks

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

iceslice posted:

You are bad at hazing.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

one of the best punishments i saw was in Iraq. soon after we got there we were bringing out m997s down to the depot for the hillbilly armor, and i watched an e3 going down the road flipping a massive axle end over end

we asked the motor sergeant what was up, and the dude went on a convoy without his id or his dogtags, so he was to spend the day going up and down the road on speicher flipping the axle, end over end.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
We had a guy ND on the saw range during a field exercise so his squad leader made him dig six shallow graves and he had to wake up every hour during the night and move to the next one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
I love the new thread smell and this one don't have it.

• Locked thread