Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Incendiary Pig posted:

My coworker saw this movie. He wouldn't shut the gently caress up about going to see it, and he wouldn't shut the gently caress up about seeing it after he saw it. I wish he would shut the gently caress up.

i think you should be the change you wish to see. meaning you should shut the gently caress up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
God's not dead but the OP is.
Shot down by the mighty gun slinger Lowtax. PSHOOO! PSSHOOO!

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

There should be a Christian movie where Jesus comes back to earth and just gets really confused about how much everyone hosed up his message and at the end he gets beat up by Christians for being too liberal or faggy or something.

Butthead
May 31, 2011
God totally cucked Joseph and Christians celebrate it. p f'd up.

Zen Punk
Dec 26, 2005

interfaced

exquisite tea posted:

It's really a shame, because the group actually has a pretty decent background knowledge of atheism and atheist techniques.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I feel bad for anyone who doesn't know the atheist techniques. They will really bring your fleshlight experience to the next level.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

NESguerilla posted:

There should be a Christian movie where Jesus comes back to earth and just gets really confused about how much everyone hosed up his message and at the end he gets beat up by Christians for being too liberal or faggy or something.

Jesus was a middle-eastern guy who wanted people to care about the poor, sick & elderly, the environment, and their neighbors; and reject material possessions. He would be lynched within a half hour.

Isn't that a Stephen Frye joke, that Jesus would be ashamed of the people who claim to be christians?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

red19fire posted:

Jesus was a middle-eastern guy who wanted people to care about the poor, sick & elderly, the environment, and their neighbors; and reject material possessions. He would be lynched within a half hour.

Isn't that a Stephen Frye joke, that Jesus would be ashamed of the people who claim to be christians?

Jesus supposedly walked around in sandals and had long hair and a beard so I'm pretty sure he would be shot on sight in some counties a-la the end of Easy Rider

Goddamn longhairs!

• Locked thread