Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

If I help you now it sets a bad example to my fans.

coolskillrex remix posted:

if youre not a fat person then a regular burger at five guys costs like $3.50 Fries cost $2.50 and you can split them with liek 3 people so its only $4.50 for a burger and fries that tastes fresh unlike in n out thousand island puke on a hockey puck (in n out only tastes good when im loving wasted)

Do you live in the 1950 or something? Five guys menu is just two things Cheeseburger or other Cheeseburger and the vegetables or toppings or whatever you want to call them don't cost anything else.

Is this a special five guys with lots of options and a terrible grease burger especially designed for only the trimmest of goons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
everybody hates inn & out now but i don't really know since htere aren't very many

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Pariah Rex posted:

Do you live in the 1950 or something? Five guys menu is just two things Cheeseburger or other Cheeseburger and the vegetables or toppings or whatever you want to call them don't cost anything else.

Is this a special five guys with lots of options and a terrible grease burger especially designed for only the trimmest of goons?

when they ask you what toppings you want, they make a really funny face when you respond in a deadpan, emotionless voice - "everything."

Buff Baby
Jan 7, 2008

As a human being, I'm embarrassed.
why is it called five guys? i am not american and the first time i heard of this restaurant was cos of the indie game dev who did five guys

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Buff Baby posted:

why is it called five guys? i am not american and the first time i heard of this restaurant was cos of the indie game dev who did five guys

probably cause it was started by five guys. im just guessing though.

joxxuh
May 20, 2011
you have to tell them what to put on your burger? wtf that's what I'm paying them to do, just figure it out

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
lmao that the standard for a not-poo poo smashed griddle burger is so low that any franchise has a following

like literally its the easiest thing to do well if youre not a total retard at cooking

Timid
Dec 13, 2012

i like the buns

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

shiksa posted:

lmao that the standard for a not-poo poo smashed griddle burger is so low that any franchise has a following

like literally its the easiest thing to do well if youre not a total retard at cooking

restaurants cost more than cooking at home?!? :monocle:

uninterrupted
Jun 20, 2011
If you go to 5 guys get the little cheeseburger. That way there's less grease and a reasonable bread/meat ratio.

Putting two patties in a burger is stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

James Polk
Jun 18, 2010

I was born in a farmhouse in Pineville, North Carolina
fries are a hosed up food for loving idiots

• Locked thread