Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I got this baby at an antique store, been using it every few days

I found some replacement razors on eBay for a fair price from a gentleman vendor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
im gonna open a store in Brooklyn called "Shave". you can get shaving supplies there and also a straight razor shave from a "shaving artisan", which will cost $35.

Roki B
Jul 25, 2004

Medical Industrial Complex

Biscuit Hider
go for the carotid

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

im gonna open a store in Brooklyn called "Shave". you can get shaving supplies there and also a straight razor shave from a "shaving artisan", which will cost $35.

$35 is probably underpriced for the area

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
any rear end shaving methods that are good?

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I like to start from the butthole and work my way outward like I'm recreating an artful shaving goatse

king salmon
Oct 30, 2011

by Cowcaster
i use lasers to shave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
an old roommate of mine started shaving with a straight razor a few weeks back because he has low self esteem and isnt masculine enough to fit into his new gun nut/militant atheist/libertarian friend groups*

his facebook statuses one weekend were, "just got my new straight razor! lets try this baby out," then "wow ow straight razor cuts hurt like a bitch" followed by "maybe i should have stopped after i cut myself the first time..." followed by some posts about the cleanup/aftermath

im so glad i kept him on my facebook list so i didnt miss out on that

*by friend groups i mean he moderates the reddit subforums for these topics

• Locked thread