Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."

Sir John Falstaff posted:

now imagine four guys with their pants down behind them

are their pants down on the floor behind the guys or..?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Alan Smithee posted:

Someone explain Wales to me.
That's Nietzsche isn't it?

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
When a Scotsman sits next to the Queen

:nws: http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx88/joe_manco/Scotsyeahright_zps4810298b.jpg :nws:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Alan Smithee posted:

Someone explain Wales to me. They are like English but not and are more well behaved than the scotsirish but have a dragon on their flag?

big things

eat plankton

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

haha Ron Paul says it was fixed. where are your doubts now

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Al Borland posted:

I want to see someone walking around GLasgow with a US flag on proudly beaming at his independence from the UK while the rest are all crying sad babbies.
he should do that, and they should be

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008

Alan Smithee posted:

Someone explain Wales to me. They are like English but not and are more well behaved than the scotsirish but have a dragon on their flag?

as they say in Wales, ngycmw cwmtyyrmmwll wwwpllrhlrwcng ngwyrmmlgl wlsyyctcflrhy ppbpbbbbbbbppllbpp

Plucky Brit
Nov 7, 2009

Swing low, sweet chariot
From Blackadder:

Have you been to Wales, Baldrick? Don't it's a ghastly place. Indigenous tribes roam the lands terrifying people with their close harmony singing. You need half a pint of phlegm to pronounce any name, and don't ever ask for directions in Wales or you'll be washing spit out of your hair for a fortnight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

haha

• Locked thread