Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baby Babbeh
Aug 2, 2005

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you work with Turkeys!!

Pity they don't have any shirts. I've wanted a knees 2 faces shirt for a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

Baby Babbeh posted:

Pity they don't have any shirts. I've wanted a knees 2 faces shirt for a while.

A lot of the Punk shirts have been gone for a while. I think they stopped production immediately after he quit and they've been removing items as they run out of stock. I went looking for a Punk shirt about a month ago and ended up getting one on Amazon instead.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Springer hasn't been relevant in 20 years. Not sure why they don't do Miz TV or Jericho or something like that instead and save some money and cross storylines, but I guess that would be too easy.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

I wouldn't even be interested in Springer if it was 1997. Dunno why the gently caress they're using him in 2014
You know its funny the only thing I remember of Jerry Springer is his appearance on that Tree House of Horror episode of the Simpsons and at the end segments for VH1's I love the 90s (a show which I miss and VH1 are assholes for not showing any of them on VH1 or VH1 Classic)

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

You gotta bring out the big guns for the SEASON PREMIERE.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Take care of yourself..

..and each other

Baby Babbeh
Aug 2, 2005

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you work with Turkeys!!

Maybe it's an Old School Raw and they haven't told anybody.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Baby Babbeh posted:

Maybe it's an Old School Raw and they haven't told anybody.

Bryan's got a gun! :siren:

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

I can't wait to hear what Michael Sam has to say tonight on Raw!!

Hey, there are some Ravens here. You guys need a DE? I was player of the year. The cowboys? Never heard of them. NO! NO! I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO DALLAS! How do I get into this NXT thing?

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Call Me Charlie posted:

WWE is having a fire sale on all CM Punk merchandise.

http://shop.wwe.com/CM-Punk/cmpunk,default,sc.html

They already sold out of the Best In The World Blu-Rays but they still have the DVD for $2.99

I got one of his cool hoodies last week for $19 with shipping. The best part about Punk leaving is all his cheap merch

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Bigass Moth posted:

Springer hasn't been relevant in 20 years. Not sure why they don't do Miz TV or Jericho or something like that instead and save some money and cross storylines, but I guess that would be too easy.

Wrestling hasn't been relevant in 15 years and everybody knows who Springer is

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
Oh wow, I hadn't realized it had been four years since Springer's previous appearance on Raw.

jamcadbury
Nov 12, 2004
South Side Mexican
Wrong thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Wrong threa

• Locked thread