Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi
Which one of you motherfuckers works at the Burgerville in Monmouth, Oregon? I heard you talking about these boards and I wanted to tell you to kill you are self, but I didn't want to offend you in front of your peers/m'lady. Post ITT if you work there and also if you don't work there but have a HILARIOUS WACKY story about working in fast food LOL

I'll start.

One time I worked at a dennys and there was this old guy who was also a huge cock who always said rude poo poo to me and to these nice old ladies that came in all the time. One day I told him "I hope you die of a stroke" and then lol he did two weeks later and his family was really depressed. Turns out he was my old teacher's father. I hope she's sad too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

one day i told my family i was gay but im not i miss them

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
cool the forums version of a passive aggressive sticky note on the fridge

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I am struggling to find a time when I would ever talk about the SA forums to a co-worker at any establishment. What if they thought I read TVIV or old Gibbis by accident?

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Robo Reagan posted:

cool the forums version of a passive aggressive sticky note on the fridge

The Something Awful Forums> Main > GBS 1.5 - Missed Connections >

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
Oh wow, aren't you cool? Giving me a hard time just because I work in a burger joint. At least it's an honest job. I suppose you're a captain of industry or something?

Also, nice ironic detachment from the very fora you post on. I'm sure you've never had a conversation about them with people you know, because reasons.

Why don't you come on back and introduce yourself, and we can have a nice long conversation out back?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

it was me

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Burger King once put mayo on my burger as a child when I was eating there with my aunt and uncle. I didn't want it so my uncle took it up to the register and told the girl that I was deathly allergic to mayo.

You should have seen the look on her face. She looked terrified that she almost killed a small child.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
im the guy in da op

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

runupon cracker posted:

Why don't you come on back and introduce yourself, and we can have a nice long conversation out back?

OMG these goons are going to have so much sex against a BurgerVille dumpster. I'm so proud of the forums right now, you guys.

enzeen
Sep 23, 2010
one time I ordered 2 jr chickens, 2 double bacon cheeseburgs, and a large fry with a medium drink and I ate it all in one sitting. I wasn't even drunk, I was just hungry.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Stoat posted:

one day i told my family i was gay but im not i miss them

Hustle Hound
Oct 21, 2012

all is known
please voice your complaints in the form of a rap battle because i want to see how hard i can cringe at internet posts

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i like big burgs and i can not lie.... ha ha ha...

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

just haveing some fun irtt

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
I once got some hosed up stomach disease from eating the rancid roadkill they call burgers at BK. I almost shat my guts out.

Thats my story.

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi

Trixie Hardcore posted:

OMG these goons are going to have so much sex against a BurgerVille dumpster. I'm so proud of the forums right now, you guys.

Free range goon sex, it's Burgerville. And I really want to know who it is because there are like 5 people in Monmouth and it frightens me to know that one of them is a goon.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I ate out a girls pussy in a steak and shake bathroom once.

Future Mrs Booger
Jan 18, 2012

vyst posted:

I ate out a girls pussy in a steak and shake bathroom once.

you sure it wasn't at red lobster? don't think they sell clams at steak and shake.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Dusty Baker 2 posted:

Free range goon sex, it's Burgerville. And I really want to know who it is because there are like 5 people in Monmouth and it frightens me to know that one of them is a goon.

Yeah in an American city of 10 thousand people it's really a stretch that two of them might be goons, like totally waaaaay out there.

You should probably go away if you dislike Monmouth so much. Might I suggest Galesburg as a destination?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Which one of you ate my fries?

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Ha ha, you eat at cheap burger dives instead of cooking your own food.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Dusty Baker 2 posted:

Which one of you motherfuckers works at the Burgerville in Monmouth, Oregon? I heard you talking about these boards and I wanted to tell you to kill you are self, but I didn't want to offend you in front of your peers/m'lady.

You could have asked him to put more stairs in your burger.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
wow, someone too scared to talk about the forums irl

maybe you should go back to your mother's

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

tbf i would never talk about the forums irls

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

lonesomedwarf posted:

tbf i would never talk about the forums irls

becuse you're a twat?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

sure thats part of it

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
fair enough

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
i talked about the forums once irl, back when that slenderman poo poo was happening

otherwise no, never. lowtax ain't getting any word-of-mouth marketing out of me unless he pays me

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

lmao if youre ever not talking about the boards

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
I tell all my crazy patients to join SA.
That may explain a few things.

Ebola Roulette
Sep 13, 2010

No matter what you win lose ragepiss.
This internet group therapy's really helping doc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi
This thread was a terrible idea and I don't know why I started it. It was way funnier in my head and now i realize how stupid it is. I'm the idiot :(

• Locked thread