Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
Recently, the numerous results of a few art threads were compiled and posted on the front page for all to view, for their enjoyment.

http://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/byob-bears-pigs/1/

It has come to my attention that, as far as the pig art is concerned, my work has been overlooked. Indeed, many key contributions from various posters have been left out. I simply ask that the few of us who were obvious stylistic and spiritual inspirations to later, featured artists get the credit we deserve. Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

CATBRUSH made a pig.

A Bad King fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Sep 2, 2014

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
your art was not included as nobody enjoyed it hth

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
perhaps if you made enjoyable art your art would have been included

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

perhaps if you made enjoyable art your art would have been included

Known forums troll "Iseeyouseemeseeyou" ladies and gentlemen.

Ignore him, my art was priceless.

bacalou
Mar 21, 2013

catbrush make a better thread and get it put on the frontpage

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im sad because i made a lot of good threads btu i missed out on the one that made it to the front page

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

We've been asking for many weeks for BYOB to be deleted. Finally, the thread that seals the deal has been posted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
There have been threads I've posted in that made it to the front page, where my posts weren't in the article, and there have been threads I've posted in that made it to the front page where my posts were in the article.

• Locked thread