Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

I'm gonna be sick if Andre keeps talking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Welcome to TB Diddlers in Mokena.

Where the special is always Dr Rassmusin's Hot Beef Injection and you can play "Whers my Manometer" with other diners
Andre's face....lol

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Welcome to TB Diddlers in Mokena.

Where the special is always Dr Rassmusin's Hot Beef Injection and you can play "Whers my Manometer" with other diners
Crawdad Winery

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

Oh gently caress!!

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

BRIAN????

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

Great end to the season, totally stoked to see Antonio Gates back. The ending was kinda predictable, but with those guys involved, still made it hilarious. See you in 9 months :smith:

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Russell yelling "SOFT CHEESE HARD DICK" made me absolutely lose it

CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

I am an awesome guy and I love to make out during shitty Hollywood horror movies. I am a trendwhore!
Decent finale. That's about it. Ghost Ted is awesome and hope he returns.

6-year plan man
Sep 1, 2007
working hardly, or hardly working?

CaptainHollywood posted:

Decent finale. That's about it. Ghost Ted is awesome and hope he returns.

Oh hey dead guys ghost.

Love Rafi don't ever try to kill him off again please.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Did anyone catch when he pulled up in the cab driving it and the cab driver jumped out of the trunk with his hands tied up. I definitely need to rewatch for that.

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007
Ruxin's "ropes of yogurt"/custard factory at the beginning of the second episode was great, "yogurt" was already part of my friends' lexicon thanks to Rich Dicks.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Holyshoot posted:

Did anyone catch when he pulled up in the cab driving it and the cab driver jumped out of the trunk with his hands tied up. I definitely need to rewatch for that.

Well considering he acknowledged the guy running away. I'm going to say that everyone caught it.

ally_1986
Apr 3, 2011

Wait...I had something for this...

Holyshoot posted:

The show is also about Fantasy Football and the guys picking their teams and their shenanigans in case you also need to rewatch for that!

blue.eyed.ash
Jul 17, 2006

Winner of the 'How Badly Will A Phone Game Milk Us Idiot Cash Cows?' Contest!

Answer: About $70USD for a bad character that unlocks the grind for another.

extra letters: star-lord star-lord star-lord star-lord star-lord star-lord star-lord star-l
Good news: The League has been renewed.

Bad news: Season 7 will be the last.

Bummer.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

blue.eyed.ash posted:

Good news: The League has been renewed.

Bad news: Season 7 will be the last.

Bummer.

It's gotta be Kevin's year, right?

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

honestly, better to end it sooner than later. it's still good, but it's lost a lot of their momentum.

blue.eyed.ash
Jul 17, 2006

Winner of the 'How Badly Will A Phone Game Milk Us Idiot Cash Cows?' Contest!

Answer: About $70USD for a bad character that unlocks the grind for another.

extra letters: star-lord star-lord star-lord star-lord star-lord star-lord star-lord star-l

the escape goat posted:

honestly, better to end it sooner than later. it's still good, but it's lost a lot of their momentum.

Especially as the actors pick up more and more work outside the show. All the "let's send Ruxin to Korea" stuff they had to do to accommodate Kroll Show was pretty disruptive and annoying. Can't have an ensemble comedy with your ensemble disappearing for a few episodes every season.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

blue.eyed.ash posted:

Especially as the actors pick up more and more work outside the show. All the "let's send Ruxin to Korea" stuff they had to do to accommodate Kroll Show was pretty disruptive and annoying. Can't have an ensemble comedy with your ensemble disappearing for a few episodes every season.

Honestly if the last season was entirely from Rafi's point of view I would be okay with that.

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

the escape goat posted:

This

Drifter posted:

Honestly if the last season was entirely from Rafi's point of view I would be okay with that.

And especially this.

I'll miss it, but nothing is forever, and I'd rather them go out on a relatively high note rather than stretch it out past the point that they should have.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Kevin better not win it. I hope he loses by one point to Taco in the last episode.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Who have the winners been?

At the start Pete was supposed to be fantasy god and afaik, he has never won.

I remember Ruxin winning season 2.
I don't remember 3 or 4.
5 was Kevins wife.
6 was Andre.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_League#Season-by-season_results

Ah. Well, that explains that.

Waltzing Along fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Dec 9, 2014

CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

I am an awesome guy and I love to make out during shitty Hollywood horror movies. I am a trendwhore!
I still want an explanation as to how Taco won.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

CaptainHollywood posted:

I still want an explanation as to how Taco won.

Because fantasy football is a total crap shoot so even people that barely play can still win if they're lucky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Solice Kirsk posted:

Because fantasy football is a total crap shoot so even people that barely play can still win if they're lucky.

My brother who's entire draft strategy is pick the funniest name and doesn't know a lick about football is on his way to a second championship game appearance. So yea that's true

• Locked thread