Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Keg
Jan 7, 2014

by Ralp
Good afternoon GBS, except people on the west coast and mountain time and central time, it's that time of day when I tell GBS the secrets to a good and happy life. Today we will be discussing the importance of not bragging that you eat healthy food.

The 2 funny posters left on this website both do mixed martial arts and eat healthy, delicious food to help them not only win at martial arts, but also win at posting. It's natural to assume that eating tasty vegetables is important to good posting, but it seems like many GBS posters are eating healthy to, as seen in several XBox One loving Sucks Megathreads that get posted in GBS. However, and this is the important part, it's also important not to be braggadocios about the food you eat, because those 2 posters certainly don't do it. And if you view the XBox One Sucks Thread where people profess their superiority over fat Xbox owners, you will not be reading good posts written by happy people.

So next time you want to brag to your internet friends that you keep fit and have fun, please don't, because your posts and overall mood will get better in time as a result and maybe some day there will be a happy GBS poster because of this simple tip and also many other GBS happiness tips.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Tl;dr. Smoke Weed Every Day. Close thread. Thank you.

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

Hobohemian posted:

Tl;dr. Smoke Weed Every Day. Close thread. Thank you.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
April ninth was five months ago, OP

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Kill yourself and you'll never feel sad again.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHFDa9efCQU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
dd/mm/yyyy? What is this, Russia?

I'll stick to a civilized dating system on this, the 18th of Fructidor, in the year CCXXII thank you very much.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
cuckdales blohgger please adopt the superior american M/D/Y system tia

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Applewhite posted:

dd/mm/yyyy? What is this, Russia?

I'll stick to a civilized dating system on this, the 18th of Fructidor, in the year CCXXII thank you very much.

To be honest, doesn't going from the smallest unit to the largest just make way more sense? Day-month-year. I don't know where our weird rear end month-day-year thing comes from.

naem
May 29, 2011

IM EATIN VEGTIABLDES!!

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer
So in short, make sure you get your take your vitamin D daily.

D as in my dick.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

i dont get it, if i dont tell people that i eat vegetables, how will they know im better than them in every way, and definitely not a sad angry lonely IT worker?

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
also, dont say cuck unless you are literally retarded.

SopWATh
Jun 1, 2000
hurrrrrr

cuck

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I agree with and support your sentiment, OP.

Real Cool Catfish
Jun 6, 2011
pretty sure a cocktail of drugs could keep you happy even if the rest of your life crumbles

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
your way of writing dates threatens my values, OP. gently caress YOU

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Bleremiah posted:

pretty sure a cocktail of drugs could keep you happy even if the rest of your life crumbles

make that a cucktail of drugs and i'm in

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Fister Roboto posted:

I agree with and support your sentiment, OP.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
When I am out riding on my bicycle, I often stop at a Subway for a six inch veggie delight, which gives me some fiber and vitamins to go along with the lots of carbs I eat while riding my bike.

Also, all the Subways in this area put the mayonnaise and mustard on before the vegetables, and this is the only place where I've seen that done. It is kind of funny, and it always gives me a funny little thing to joke about with the attractive young Sandwich Artists! :)

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Hobohemian posted:

To be honest, doesn't going from the smallest unit to the largest just make way more sense? Day-month-year. I don't know where our weird rear end month-day-year thing comes from.

Ours makes more sense. Twelve months then 28-31 days then continuous years. Least to most. In short go back to Europe op.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Gaunab posted:

Ours makes more sense. Twelve months then 28-31 days then continuous years. Least to most. In short go back to Europe op.

Never thought of it that was. Interesting.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
ill remember this on april 9

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Spanish Manlove posted:

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
Eating healthy is for mongoloids. Eat like a pig, enjoy life and die young instead of carefully balancing every meal to extend your meaningless existence further.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
lol if your existence is meaningless

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
lol if your isnt

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
This is not a super good thread

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
ilikedirts happenis tips

-eat a apple a day the whole apple even the core and stem. the apple will grow in ur tiummy and u will know the joy of carrying a life inside u like a preg mother (most happyest ppl irl)

-exorsize every day. u might be haunted by demons and u gotta get em out of u ASAP

-drink lots of water. ur 80% water if u drink alot of water. if u drink 20% more u become 100% water and gain water powers etc

-feeling grumpy in the morning? eat a breakfasts and thatll put a cheers right on your mouth and in your tummy so it goes to ur face as a smile

-if u smile more ppl will like u more. smiling ppl are loved by every1 have u ever noticed this? nobodys thats smiling is ever alone bc at least tgey got there smile

-put a little sunshine in ur step by soaking ur feet in a relaxing sunny delight footbath the sunny d drains the toxins from ur feet and replace them with nutrients

-

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
-got a messy room? clean up your room! your mom didnt raise no animal. as long as ur under my roof ull clean ur room. thats a happiness key - always be under a roof

-having a bad day? diont feel down! bully somebody and push all ur negative feelings onto them. it will make u feel better and distract u from ur pain.

-looking good means feeling good. so make sure u look good before u go out or ur gonna feel bad so look good = feel good. if ur ugly try wearing. a mask of a celebrity!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Spanish Manlove posted:

a pretty ownage day

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
hapenis tip #48:

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
gently caress you op I'm havin cake for breakfast

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

#LifeProTip: If you just enjoyed a fast food meal with a Coke, refill your cup with Dr. Pepper for a smashing digestif.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
op im also tired of all these xbox threads in gbs its a F*CKING disgrace the mods need to get BACK on there game wrt how many of these FREAKING xbox threads theyre are.in gbs smdh. unm hello spanish mainlove??? where are u?? asleep at the wheel???? SHEESH *smh @ these xbox threads everywhere*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veilo
Jul 17, 2010

Never posts
Treat yourself by pleasuring yourself regularly.

Just not too often or it will lose the magic and then you will need a few hours worth of tolerance break!

• Locked thread