Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cpt. Spring Types
Feb 19, 2004

Wait, what?
Figured I'd cross-post this from ML just in case some people who don't wander in there might be interested.

I started writing this album in 2012, after I put out my first album, which you may recall. It was originally going to be an EP about being lost at sea, but after I had like seven songs, I decided to ditch the concept, throw out a few of those tracks, and make it an album. So I replaced a lot of songs, redid some older ones, and now, more than a year after I wanted to have it done, it's done! I played, recorded, and mixed everything, except on Teenagers, which features the guitarist from my old band Presh, and Wet Feet, Gum Shoe, which features the Presh bassist. It was mastered by Ryan Foster at Foster Mastering here in Portland.

Kicktone Link
Bandcamp Link
Soundcloud Link
Facebook

I Must Crush You
01. Teenagers
02. Harbor
03. Change Your Shoes/Drive Faster
04. Faded Rose
05. Ballpoint Pencil
06. Eyesores
07. Focus
08. The Flood
09. Riptide
10. Wet Feet, Gum Shoe (Combustion Stains Part 2)

It's a lot of heavy indie rock sounds, with some progressive rock and metal and a tiny bit of jazziness. Give it a listen, and if you want to download it, use the promo code 'goonytunes' for a 50% discount. I really hope you folks enjoy it, and I'd love to hear your what you think about it.

Cpt. Spring Types fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Sep 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread